Wes x Damien #2

Damien

Today at work all of Smosh games apart from Mari built a fort together and I had alot of fun. We work hard on it and Wes at one point picked me up and it was fun. I like him so it made me blush alittle. I wonder if he saw it or if he even likes me back.

Me and Wes agreed to stay behind and take down the fort. We sat in the fort for awhile just on our phones and didn't talk much. I wondered what he was foung or thinking about. I wondered if it was about me. I looked at him with a small smile on my face. He looked up and my eyes darted down to my phone blushing.

"Damien we should probably get started soon." He said. I looked up seeing him blush lightly and a small smile on his face too. "Yeah I agree. Don't wanna be here too late." I laughed slightly. We got up and started taking the blankets and pillows away. I was crawling under the fort to pick up some of the blankets we laid down when Wes shouted. "Damien watch out!" I looked and saw one of the sticks falling.

I moved to the right quickly and it hit my arm. "Are you good Damien?" He asked. "It hit my arm but it didn't hurt much. I'll live. Thanks for warning me." I said smiling up at him. "Its no problem. Wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said and we continued taking down stuff turning on some music while we did.

We were dancing and then a slow song came on and we decided to do a slow dance together. We were giggly and embarrassed the entire time both of us blushing very noticeably. When it came to the end he leaned forward closing his eyes lightly. My breathing hitched slightly. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I breathed out and closed my eyes closing the space between us. We kissed and it was like it was only us. We kissed for awhile but we were eventually interrupted by someone saying "Oh my god."

We jumped slightly apart looking to the door seeing Joven there. "Are you guys like together?" He asked. "I-I don't know. Are we?" I looked to Wes. "If you want to." He said. "I'd love to actually." I laughed slightly smiling at him. "Eeh! You guys are so cute together." Joven fangirled. "Yeah Yeah Whatever. Don't tell the others yet though." I said.

"Ok I won't." He sighed. "What are you even doing here?" Wes asked. "Oh I realized I never got my bag from the fort." He said. "Oh. Your man purse. Here." I handed him his bag. He smiled at us before he walked out. "Everyone's going to know by the end of the week." Wes muttered.

"Yeah but if we tell him not too there's at least there was effort." I laughed getting back to picking up the stuff from the fort. We put them away and then went home after giving eachother a small hug.

2 days later

Me and Wes walked into work together. We held hands til we got to the door of the building and we let go. We got to the door and we heard the others talking and it stopped when we walked in. Everyone turned to us waved slightly and then turned back and started whispering. Me and Wes looked at eachother knowing exactly what was up.

We walked to our computers and started playing some games on our own. "So Damien." I looked over to Mari. "I heard you and Wes were dating. Is that true?" She asked. I sighed. "I figured you did. Yeah we are actually." I told her. She smiled widely. "Thats great! You guys are great together." She said. The entire room heard our conversation and they congratulated us.

I looked over at Joven who had a upset look. I walked out to the kitchen to get a bottled water and was joined by Joven. "Hey man I'm really sorry about telling them. I was talking with Mari and I made a comment that kinda implied it and she wouldn't let it go til I told her and—" "Chill out. I'm not mad at you." I told him. "You aren't?" He asked.

"No. I figured you were going to tell them eventually so it didn't bother me. And they're family. They should know." I said a small smile. I grabbed my water. "Ok. I'm glad you're not mad." He said. "Seriously its no big deal." I assured him before walking out. We walked in our room and started recording some maricraft.

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU!!
ITS THE NEW YEAR
LETS MAKE IT A GOOD ONE
PLease

Hope you enjoyed this!!!

Question: what is your new years resolution if you have one

I actually don't have one. I never commit, so whats the point right?