Noah x Ian #1

Noah

Today on set I have to kiss somebody and I'm not ready. I've never kissed anyone and I want to go through with this hit if I tell anyone I haven't kissed anyone before then they're going to laugh at me and make fun of me.

I walked on set and we started filming the scene before the kiss scene. We got to the kiss scene and I was frightened for what was in store. We started talking in the scene. We looked up at the sky like a cliché movie amd then back at eachother. We brought our faces close to eachother. I felt the panic rise in me amd I fell backwards.

I heard the director yell cut and I felt a panic attack coming. I calmed myself down before it progressed anymore and I ran off set going to the boys restroom. I felt tears about to fall as I ran into one of the stalls. I heard the door open.

"Noah?" I heard someone call. "Noah are you in here?" They called again. It was Ian. I tried to hold back my sobs but in a failed attempt he figured out which stall I was in. "Noah please open the door." He said. "No." I whispered. "Please Noah." He said. I gave in and unlocked the stall door.

"Noah its ok. Talk to me. Why'd you run away?" He asked. "I got scared. I've never kissed anyone. I got nervous that I was gonna screw it up." I said. "Well you can't screw it up if you practice." He said. "What are you saying." I asked. "Kiss me. To help with your stage kiss." He said. "O-Ok." I said.

I grabbed his face and he grabbed mine and we slowly lent in placing our lips together. We kissed for a good thirty seconds our tongues and lips fighting eachother. We pulled apart and I blushed slightly.

"Thanks Ian. I should get out there so we can finish up the video." I said and left the bathroom. We got out there and filmed. Me and Ian shared something soecial from that day on. We never spoke of it but it was a special something where we were totally in sync. It was an unspoken bond and connection that we had that nobody brought up but everyone noticed.

Was this ok? I feel like it was kinda short but that is ok. This prompt and ship was requested by @KandyAngel and I really liked it so yeah. I'm gonna go now.