Koah #3

He of course put off the project as long as he could. He procrastinated alot of things but this was important. It was half of his final grade and Keith couldn't afford to get a bad grade on this. So there he was at the library trying to find the book for his project.

He scanned the shelves looking for it in the mystery section. He hoped he could read it quickly because it was due in less than a week. He walked around. It was quiet of course apart from the sounds of people turning pages or typing.

There were a few people like him scanning the shelves for a book. Probably not for the same reason but they wanted a book that grabbed their attention. As he saw the book name he reached up for it. It was the last one of it on the shelf. He put his hand on it as another person did.

He looked to his right to see a boy with glasses. He had pink hair at the top that was fading into a more white color. He recognized this boy but from where. He realized it was the boy in his English class that sits next to him. Noah, he thought to himself.

"Oh hey." Noah said throwing up a peace sign. "I guess we both haven't started the project." He laughed slightly. "Yeah. We probably will have to work at the same time if we want to both get a passing grade." Keith smiled as he spoke. "Yeah. Do you wanna read it? Together?" He asked taking it down from the shelf.

Keith nodded, "sure Noah." He said and they sat on the floor by the shelf together reading close to each other. Noah read the words on the page in a calming voice and turned the page. He loved the way Noah read. He found it relaxing as though he could go to sleep. At this point Keith wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. He just listened to the sound of his voice.

He scooted closer to him as he read and their hands met. Noah took a pause for a moment when it happened and rolled with it as if he misread something. He lightly blushed and continued reading. Keith was hopeful that he didn't mind their closeness or that their hands were touching. He seeemed to be fine so that was good.

They got halfway through the book in only a few hours and they agreed to meet up at the same time the next day and finish up. They walked home together seeing as they lived in the same neighborhood. He walked up his driveway and was excited for the next day.

Noah was cute and Keith had a small crush on him. Being around him was amazing. He looked forward to spending time with him tomorrow. He went to bed that night thinking of Noah and what was waiting for him.

The next morning he got ready and went to school. The day dragged on and then in English he saw Noah. They talked alittle before class started and exchanged numbers so that they could talk after school incase anything comes up.

After that the rest of the day zoomed passed and they met up with eachother at the corners where their streets met. They walked to the library together and sat down in the isle reading again.

Keith coukd stop watching Noah as his lips moved saying the words that flowed so smoothly from his mouth. His green eyes stayed focused on the words on the page and he followed them carefully making sure not to mess anything up.

They soon after 2 or maybe three hours nonstop reading finsihed the book. After that they just sat and talked for awhile. You could say they were kinda friends. They didn't talk a whole lot but they did enjoy it whe they did. They both sat criss cross apple sauce style across from eachother.

"You know you're a pretty awesome dude. I imagine your girlfriend must be glad she's got you." Keith said in a slightly sadder tone. He smiled through the pain assuming Noah wasn't gay or bi and that even if he was he wouldn't date him.

"Actually I'm single. And it would be boyfriend, not girlfriend." He said blushing slightly and looking down to his lap. "Oh you're gay?" He asked him. "Ye-yeah." He said nervously. Noah was scared he wouldn't accept him. I mean his sexuality has nothing to do with him but he wanted to be friends with Keith if not more.

"Thats cool. I'm gay too." Keith said smiling. They continued just talking until they decided to finally go home. They walked eachother home this time they held hands. Nobody really said much about it. They walked to the corner where the roads met and stopped.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow in class." Noah said looking at his feet, a nervous habit of his. "Yeah I guess so." Keith said getting ready to walk away. "Keith.....wait." Noah said. He walked closer to him and planted a small kiss on his lips and then backed up.

"Ok. See you tomorrow." He said and started home. Keith took a little pause watching him walk away before jumping up in excitement. Noah kissed him. He smiled and started his walk to his house his hands in his pockets as he thought about what was yet to come for the future.

I needed more Koah in my life so I made another one. Because Koah is real  and you will not tell me otherwise and let my dreams die. *yes I'm aware Noah has a girlfriend*

Ok thats kinda all umm you should drop some prompts for me to do. I'll credit you for it. And umm lets see our question is....

Are you in any fandoms? If so what are they?

Umm well I'm in pretty much any emo band fandom, I'm a fander (thomas samders), I'm a yeemo (crankthatfrank *check him out if your emo*), i think hunger games is a famdom...right??, I'm a cry baby (melanie martinez), and I'm apart of the dodie fandom (not sure if thats really a fandom and/or if it has a name but yeah)

Ok bye you guys!!