Shaymien #3

Shayne

I had been getting in trouble at shool alot lately. Mainly stupid stuff but I was still getting in trouble. I walked home from school with my friends Keith and noah. They were good people. They got in trouble sometimes but it was for understandable reasons and not very often.

I mean part of my "rebellious" behavior is because I'm struggling with the fact that I'm bi. I was raised against it and although I know people who are gay and bi I never thought I would. Anyone can be who they wanna be. They can like the same gender or the opposite gender or both but I know my parents are going to disown me or something.

I walked in my door shouting I'm home as I shut the door locking it behind me. I looked around hearing slight laughter and voices. I walked into the dining room seeing my parents and a boy at the table. I recognized the boy from my school but I didn't know why he was here.

"Hey mom." I said standig by the table. "Oh hey sweetie I didn't realize you were home." She smiled. I internally cringe at her calling me sweetie. "Who's this?" I asked looking at the guy. "Its the son of our pastor. His names Damien." My dad chimed in. "Ok.....why is he here?" I asked.

"Be nice! Me and your father talked and we think you need a positive influence considering you've been getting in trouble alot. He's here to be your new buddy. I thought maybe your friends at school might be influencing your actions. You can continue to be friends with them though." She explained.

"So you're hiring a friend for me?" I asked her. "Well no. I'm not paying him for it. He's into video games like you so you have a common interest if that makes you feel better." My dad said. I groaned slightly and then looked at her.

"Lets go upstairs." I said and he smiled at me and walked up with me. We went to my room grabbing my remotes and playing a few rounds of halo. For a pastors son he's pretty good at the games. All the other kids I know who have pastors for dads are bad at games because they don't let them play.

"You're good at this game." I said. "Well I playbot only with my friends. Not at my house because my dad isn't the biggest fan of But I don't really care. I do alot of things against his wishes." He said. "Oh really." I smiled mischievously. "Like what?" I asked.

"I mean I've drank, smoked, gone to a party where drugs, alcohol, and other stuff was, I've kissed a guy." He said. "Wow really?" I asked. "Yeah yeah I know I'm a rebel. I've done all except for one of them only once though." He said. "Oh I wasn't saying 'wow really' about the smoking and drinking and party things. But the kissing a guy. Isn't that like illegal in the name of god." I said.

"I mean yeah but most of this stuff happened at the party. The drinking happened and I was conscious and I remembered kissing a guy. But I never told my dad. He'd probably disown me." He said. "Story of my life." I blurted out not thinking.

"What?" He asked. "I uh...What?" I said thinking up something. "I'm not stupid Shayne. What are you talking about." He laughed punching my arm playfully. "I'm....bi. And my parents being as religious as they are I'm not going to tell them unless I have to." I said.

"Well try being gay and the pastors son." He muttered. "Thats gotta be rough." I laughed. "Yeah But dont tell anyone. This stays between us." He said. "You have my word as long as you don't say anything about me." I smiled at him. He winked at me. "You've got my word." He smiled back. And it was our secret.

A few months later

Me and Damien have become super close considering our secret. I had to say he was cute. I may have a small crush on him but its nothing that serious. Ok maybe more than a small crush but its not a love situation and he probably doesn't even feel the same.

He became good friends with my squad too. We were at Courtney's house hanging out when we decided to play truth or dare. But instead of making them up on the spot we had a stack of crads that were hand written. Two different stacks and each of them had at least 25 cards in them that were written on the front and the back.

Courtney was asked first and then we just went in circle. I sat next to Damien and Keith. It was Damiens turn and he chose truth. "What you chicken man." They teased him slightly. "Ha no just wanna start off easy." He said laughing at them.

"Ok. Truth." Courtney said as she picked up the card. She read it to herself before sharing it out loud. "Do you have a crush on anyone if so how do you think they'd react if you told them?" She read.

"Yeah. I mean I don't think they'd feel the same though." He said. That made me feel bad for him. I understand that feeling. "Ok Shayne. Truth or dare." They asked me. "Dare.." I said trailing off a bit. I wasn't entirely aure about it.

She giggled a few times after readingit to herself and then read it out loud. "Its says: Kiss the person to your left on the lips for five seconds." She said and even showed us the card as proof she wasn't lying. It didn't dawn on my until I turned to my left that it was Damien.

They didn't care about the lgbt+ community. Olivia and Courtney have been dating for awhile now and Keith and Noah both obviously like eachother it's painful to watch. So they were all cool with it just weren't open around my parents because they know how they are.

I blushed slightly looking at him before I slowly leaned in bracing myself for the kiss. I was nervous truth be told. What if he didn't feel the way I did. Or wven worse it drove a wedge between us because he found out how I felt and didn't like me like that.

Our lips finally met and I rested my hand on his cheek. Ok. I closed my eyes. 1....2....3....4....5.... but I didn't stop kissing him and he didn't retract from me. I took it as a sign of hope. I continued to kiss him putting my other hand on his other cheek. I eventually let go and looked at him awkwardly.

"SHAYMIEN IS HAPPENING!!" Courtney yelled. "YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS KEITH!" Olivia yelled. "Wait wait what?" Damien asked looking at them confused. "What the fuck is Shaymien?" I asked them. "Its your ship name. We're courtivia, Keith and Noah is Koah no matter how much they deny their feelings, you guys are Shaymien." Courtney said.

"Well then. I guess Shaymien is a thing if you're into it." Damien looked at me smiling. I blushed and nodded at a loss for words. "Kiss me you nerd." He laughed slightly smashing his lips into mine as the other cheered. I was glad my mom forced me to hang out with him. Its the best thing she's ever done for me.

I feel like this kinda sucked. Oh well I hope you liked. I saw a thing and it said something like "they say homosexuality is bad but thats not what the pastors son said when I kissed him" or something along those lines and I was like I love this I'm using this as a prompt thing. So yeah

Question for today:
Spicy, sweet, or sour foods/candies? (Candies pertaining mostly to sweet and sour though I know mexican candy is soicy too those are the two I was focusing that on so yeah)

I personally like all of those but mainly spicy and sour. I can't do sweet for too long but I can fuck up some spicy and sour foods/candies.

Yeah leave your answers in the comments!