Weshire #3

A/n- i love this ship a little too much for my health. Also if you'd like to read my Lasercorn fanfic go check it out. Its a fine piece of literature that I am (not) proud of. (don't mind the self promo hehe)

Also: **there is use of a homophobic slur used in the oneshot** ok proceed.

Wes

I hate it here. I didn't plan—no I didn't want to go to college but of course my dad wants me to go and be a lawyer. Just like him. But I didn't want to do this. I wanted to go and be myself. But I wasn't allowed to.

Today I meet my roommate. His name is Joshua. Joshua ovenshire. Hopefully he isn't uptight and snobby like the rest of everyone at this school.

I layed on the couch and watched some tv and waited til he arrived. I heard a knock on the door followed by the lock unlocking and the door opened. I looked over to see an unfamiliar face. I assume this is Joshua.

"Umm....hey." He waved awkwardly. "Hey." I got up from the couch. "You must be Wesley. I'm Josh. Everyone just calls me Joven though." He said shaking my hand. "Ok nice to meet you. You can just call me Wes." I said. "Ok. I'm looking forward to living here with you. Umm. Do you have any ground rules or anything that I should know about the place?" He asked me. He seemed nervous.

"Oh um. No I didn't think about any. Don't touch my underwear drawer and don't touch my game systems or controllers without my permission." I said. "Other than that you're free to whatever." I told him.

"Ok well I'm gonna go put my stuff in my room." He smiled at me and walked off with his suitcase. He doesn't seem that bad. He seems like a normal person. Maybe it would be so bad. "So you like gaming?" He asked walking back in. "Yeah alot." I said. "Thats cool. I like them too. I don't play much though." He told me.

"So what are you going here for?" I asked. "Oh I'm studying law." He said. "Oh me too." I said. "Really I wouldn't peg you for the type." He said. "I could say the same for you." I smiled. "My dads making me go." I got up and got a bottled water. "Yeah so is mine." He sighed. "Want a water?" I shouted. "Yeah." He said. I threw one at him and it hit him in the soft spot. He fell to the floor and started laughing. I did too.

"Thanks." He groaned out. I laughed harder and then went to the room. "I gotta do some home work I'll see you in a little while." I said. "Ok." He said and started watching tv.

**one week later**

Joven is really cool. He fits in well with my small group of friends. Matt, Courtney, David, Mari, and Noah. They were all great and acted like normal people.

"Hey you wanna go out tonight and like eat or something?" I asked. "Yeah sure. Nothing too pricey though." He said. "Ok cool." I said and put on my shoes. We went out and walked to a near by wendy's.

We laughed and joked while we were in line waiting and when we got up there the women at the counter laughed and smiled at us. I wondered what she was thinking but didn't let it bother me too mych. We ordered and then ate.

"That girl at the front counter was totally into you." Joven said. "No way. I think she was into you." I said. "Not a chance." He laughed. "You should go ask for her number she looks about our age." He said. "No. There would be a slight problem with that." I said. "Mmhmm and what would it be?" He asked. "I'm gay." I said. "Oh really? I wouldn't have thought." He smiled. "Yeah." I sheugged. "Well thats cool. I'm bi." He said. I smiled at that.

We talked and stuff more on the walk home. I felt close to Joven even if I did only meet him earlier this week. He was so nice and easy to talk to. We got home and I started eating a small tub of ice cream by myself and we watched some tv. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I took it out. The word 'dad' aere across the screen and I looked at it for a second before getting up.