Shaymien #1

The Smosh squad and Damien all sat together laughing and joking together. They were all really close to each other. They laughed and talked about nonsense until it was time to go.

Courtney was the first to leave saying she had to make some stops on the way home. Then Noah and Keith left together. Olivia left after them. Shayne and Damien were the only two left. They got up getting ready to say good bye when Shayne said something hilariously funny. They both died laughing as they both added onto it.

"Ok I better get going." Damien said and brought Shayne into a hug. "Its great working here with you. Honestly I love you man." He continued. He blushed a bit at his own words. Had he really just said that. "Yeah me too." Shayne said also blushing a bit. They said bye and then went out to their cars.

Damien had never said anything like that before. I mean it just slipped out. He was sure Shayne took it as just a friend. Ya know. Platonic love. He sighed and started up the car. His mind clouded with thoughts of him and the day.

He really liked Shayne. Was love the correct word to use. Maybe not but that was about as close to describing it simply as you coukd. Its better than saying That he really really really really really really likes Shayne. Love was about around where it was.

But what was it that he liked about him? I mean he loved his jokes, and his smile. The way he laughed and coukd make anything funny. There was a long list of things he could name. But he'd never tell anyone how he felt about Shayne. I mean he was sure he didn't feel the same. He got home and ate before going to bed.

»•time skip to the next day at the smoffice•«

Damien pulled up into the parking lot and Shayne pulled up next to him. He hadn't noticed yet. He got out of the car and began walking in. "Damien!" Shayne called him. He turned around and looked. "Oh hey shayne." He smiled and waved. Shayne ran and caught up with him.

"Did you get any messages last night or anything?" Shayne asked. "Oh umm no. My phone like broke or something I gotta get a new one." He said. "Howcome?" He asked. "Oh nothing." Shayne said and then quickly changed the topic. They walked in and they hung out and stuff.

»•time skip to end of the day•«

It was again just Shayne and Damien on the way out. They talked and stuff going out. "D-Damien." Shayne said. He seemed nervous but Damien didn't pick up on it. "Whats up?" He asked smiling at him. "Ilikeyou." He said really quickly."sorry, what?" He asked not clearly hearing him. "I-I" he sighed. "I like you." He said. Shayne stared at his shoes as they walked.

"Well thats a relief because I also like you." He smiled at him. "Wha—you do?" He said. "Yeah. I was scared you wouldn't like me." Damien confessed. "I felt the same way. Something just pushed me to tell you." He said. "Well I'm glad you did." He smiled. They hugged eachother and then got in their separate cars to leave for work. They both gazed over to each other sharing a sweet smile before they pulled out and headed home.

I know this is bad and short but I was like half awake while I was writing this and honestly I ship it so. Yeah. Also Promo whore back here again promoting my Lasercorn fanfic called Destroying Everything. You should check it out. If you love Lasercorn or just need something to occupy your time.

I am working on this one more than my Lasercorn fanfic now because I've been neglecting this book. So get ready for more frequent updates.

Ok promo whore out!