Damien X Joven #1

Ok just throwing this out there. I love soulmate au's. I love the idea of them so yeah

Damien loved the idea of love. He liked to think that his soulmate was out there. He wanted to meet them because he was sure that they were going to be great together. Part of him was unsure. What if he never met his. Something happened and they end up never finding eachother.

At the age of 16 you would wake up and the first words your soulmate would appear on your arm. Damien when he first saw them was confused. 'Hi sorry to bug you but, Have you seen a guy with bright orange hair and an iron man jacket?'

What was that about? It was such an odd scenario he wondered what his soulmate looked like. He on multiple occasions tried to picture a guy who might possibly say that. He obviously knew he wasn't going to meet him immediately but he was kinda upset when he had turned 21 and he still had no luck.

Did he die? Or was he away from the country. Maybe he was a foreigner and he had to wait a few years before he flew over to america. He continuously wondered. "Hey Damien can you come to the bar with me and a couple of my friends? We know you don't drink and we need a ride home." Shayne asked. "Uh yeah sure." He said and got dressed heading out.

Shayne was his best friend and even though he didn't like the bar scene or drinking or anything he didn't want him or even his friends he didn't know super well to get hurt. He cared for them. They got in his car going to get Shayne's friends. Keith, Noah, and Olivia. Poor Olivia having to be the only girl.

They pulled up and they got out going inside. Damien stood to the side and drank some water keeping an eye on them. They danced and had fun on the dance floor. He stepped away getting sick if the loud music.

He stood right outside of the bar seeing a few other people out there talking and stuff. He looked around at the cars passing by and then out of nowhere a guy with orange hair ran by. He seemed in a hurry and almost ran into a few people. Damien wondered what could be his deal.

A few minutes later He heard not too far away someone say 'umm I'm looking for my friend. He has orange hair.' Damien looked to see a girl with purple hair. He began walking towards her when He got stopped by a guy with brown hair and glasses. He smiled.

"Hi sorry to bug you but, have you seen a guy with orange hair and an iron man jacket?" He asked. "Oh uhh, actually I just saw him run past here a few minutes ago." He said. "Really! Thats great." He said. "Mari! He saw him." He said to the girl with purple hair.

"Really! Which way did he go?" The girl, Mari asked. "He went this way. I'll help you look." He said smiling. The nodded and Damien took the lead. "Oh my names Damien by the way." He said. "I'm Joven." He said and Damien showed them where he saw him run too. He saw him turn when he watched him. The way he went had two possible ways he could've gone.

"Me and Damien will go straight. You go right." Joven said. "Ugh ok." Mari said and started going. They walked off down the side walk together not talking. Damien looked down at his arm thinking about who is soulmate might be again when it dawned on him. "Hey Joven whats your arm say?" I asked him.

He looked at him confused and then looked at it. "Uh...it says 'oh uhh, actually i just saw him run past here a few minutes ago.'" He slowed down at the end of the sentence. "I guess we're soulmates." Damien smiled looking at him. "I guess we are." He laughed. They started talking getting to know eachother.

They finally after 20 minutes of searching found Joven and Mari's friend, Lasercorn and then Damien had to go back to the bar to see his friends. They exchanged numbers and agreed to meetup again sometime considering the circumstances of that night. They were both excited when that day would come.

So I finally settled on a prompt for this one. I rewrote this entire oneshot at least three times. So I hope you guys like.

Today's question is....
Do you like video games? If so whats your all time favorite game?

My all time favorite game would have to be kingdom hearts. I didn't get into the kingdom hearts games until like last year but I still really like them.