Boze x Damien (short) #3

Boze

I got out of my car and walked to my door. I was excited to hang out with Damien tonight. I've been super busy lately with work and running around. This is the first time this week I really get to sit down and just hang out with him.

Me and Damien have been dating for a good two months now. I turned the key after knocking alittle. "Dames I'm here!" I announced shutting the door behind me. "Shit." I heard. I rose an eyebrow walking in. "Damien?" I set my bag on the floor and started towards his room.

He rushed out looking a mess and sweaty. He seemed out of breath. "Hey Bozey." He smiled kissing my cheek. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah of course." He said. "Whatcha doing in your room?" I asked. "Nothin Just working out." He said. I looked him in his eyes and I saw them dark to the room almost worried. I gasped.

"I can't believe you!" I yelled walking away from him. "Boze I can explain please don't be mad." He begged. "No! You promised! You said it would never happen again." I walked to the kitchen and got some water. "Babe—" "How long had this been going on?" I asked. "Just yesterday I swear." He said.

I sighed. "Ok. I can't be mad at you for playing DDR with out me. Its an addictive game. Now lets get in there and play a couple rounds." I smiled hugging him. "Yay!" He cheered and we went into his bedroom to start playing.

Wanted to make a short misleading one shot and I was watching the lego DDR game bang and how good they were and was like "this is happening." So hope you enjoyed this shourt (get it like shourtney) one shot. More are on the way. Finals are this week but I have half days all week so I'll try and write in my free time.

Question: what is your favorite class in school? (Core class or elective. If none you can mention a club or in school activity you participate in)

Answer: I really love science. I'm a big science nerd.
Also surprisingly I really hate English even though I really love writing. The class is just not that fun to me and I don't see the point of it really. We pretty much learn the same 8-10  basic things to me