Wes X Noah #2

Noah sat in his room at Smosh winter games.....again thinking. He wanted to tell Wes exactly how he felt but didn't know how he'd react or if he could even say it without mixing up his words and confusing him or even himself.

He sat for awhile until he just decided to wing it. Thinking about it was getting him nowhere and it was just going to make the situation wosre if he tried to formulate a plan. He was going to get more nervous than he already was in the first place.

He got up from his bed and went down to the common area where Wes was sitting on his phone. He went in and walked up to Wes. "Wes we need to talk." He said alittle to firmly. It sounded like he might be mad. "Oh did I do something wrong?" Wes asked worriedly. "No no no. Sorry." Noah crumbled as he apologized. He quickly recomposed himself and took a deep breath.

"I feel like.....ok wait." He paused. "I need to tell you something." He restarted. Wes just smiled and nodded for him to go on. "I feel like we over the past few weeks have really connected. And I uhmm. I think I....What I'm trying to say is that uhh..." Noah stumbled over his words trying to find what he wanted to say.

By now the whole aread was pretty quiet everyone looking at him and Wes and watching the whole scene play out. "See what I'm trying to say is uhh." He paused again and took a deep breath. "You know the feeling of butterflies and rapid thudding of the heart. But in a good way?" He asked Wes smiled nodding. "Yeah, thats how you make me feel." He finally got it out.

Wes smiled widely like an idiot blushing slightly too. "You make me feel that way too." He said. He got up and smashed his lips against Noah's to which he responded by kissing back. The rest of them cheered and whistled like idiots and when they pulled apart Noah looked in his eyes.

"I feel like over these past couple of weeks we have really connected and I really like you. Would you like to be my boyfriend." He said redeeming himself of earliers mess up. "Yes." Wes said and hugged him.

•{one year later}•

It had been exactly one year since they started dating and Wes had big plans for it today. He set up the commons right where they made it official. There were candles and Wes wore a nice suit standing in the exact spot he was in when they had their first kiss and they made it official. Joven, Keith, Courtney, and Boze were all in on it.

He saw Courtney's signal that he was coming and he smiled as he watched Noah walk in blind folded with Keith and Joven guiding him in. "I swear if you guys are gonna prank me I'm gonna hurt you." Noah said. They walked him into veiw of Wes and took off his blind fold. Noah looked around all of the candles and his boyfriend standing looking at him. Noah gasped looking at it and smiling.

He walked over and hugged him. "Happy one year anniversary." Wes said kissing his cheek. "I love you." Wes said letting go. "What is all of this?" Noah asked. "When'd you set it up?" He continued firing questions. "One year ago today you and me started dating. I stood in this spot when we had our first kiss. When we made it official." Wes started out.

"You were tongue tied and couldn't find your words but after you started I understood even if you didn't have the words for sure. I was unbelievably happy when you told me." He said laughing slightly at the memory. He took a deep breath and looked Noah in the eyes.

He got down on one knee and Noah put his hands over his mouth as everyone else watched it happen. Noah had visible tears forming. "Noah Grossman, over the last couple of months I feel we have connected and I really love you. Would you make me the happiest guy alive and Marry me?" He asked stating Noah's words only changing a line or two.

Noah at a loss of words nodded ugly crying as Wes slipped the ring on his finger. He muttered 'yes' over and over as he cried happy tears and everyone around them cheered. They kissed and hugged and they all celebrated by going out and eating.

Hope you enjoyed this fluffy stuff. Got this idea from a prompt on tumblr I saw. Hope you liked it.