Damien x Ian (literally 2 pages but its the best thing i've written in awhile)

Damien

On the podcast Ian and Shayne had been telling me to shoot my shot. While I liked the girl I had been talking to I had my eye on soneone else. I liked Ian a lot. I had no idea if he was even into guys. I know he wouldn't think any differently about me if this went poorly. I'd never know until I tried.

I was going for it.

I was terrified.

It had been a week later and I had finally gathered up my courage to ask him. I saw Ian walking out of the building and I called his name catching up with him.

"Hey Damien. What's up?" He asked. I looked into his bkue eyes and blushed. I looked down and then back up.

"Umm..." I almost thought about lying and then running for my life. No. You have to shoot your shot. I told myself. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime?" I asked. He looked at me confused before it registered what I meant.

"Oh." He breathed. I nodded. It was silent for a moment and I felt myself holding my breath.

"You obviously don't have to. I just wanted to ask if you'd potentially wan—"

"No—yes! Yes I'd love to. Sorry I...I'd really enjoy that." He told me. I smiled.

"Great. Thats....I'm glad. I guess we'll get the details arranged soon?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll text you later." He said. I nodded and walked to my car. I shot my shot and it worked. I let out a relieved sigh and started driving home.

Sorry sorry sorry I've been gone for so long and that this is literal shit. Its short, or should I say shourt (stop me please), but I might continue it on another day. Hooe you enjoy this tiny turd and leave some requests or just happy thoughts in the comments.