Noah x Anthony #1

Anthony invited everyone over for movie night. They were going to watch a few movie but they settled on a couple scary movies and and some comedy. They wanted to watch the scary movies last and they had a great laugh with tge comedy movies.

Courtney, Wes, Sohinki, Shayne, Keith, Olivia and Mari laid on the floor. Flitz sat in a chair on the side of the couch and Joven sat in the love seat on the other side with Ian. Lasercorn, Noah, and Anthony shared the couch Noah sitting in the middle. M

The scary movie started and Noah could feel himself getting more anxious. The suspense, the pop out scares, the creepy music. He was scared but didn't want to chicken out. I mean all of his friends were here. He doesn't want to seem like a baby.

He watched as a creepy clown popped up on the screen and he jumped and scooted closer to Anthony on his left. He tried to make it go unnoticed but of course Anthony noticed. He looked at Noah who had his eyes glued to the screen and was shaking. He leaned over by his ear and whispered.

"Its just a movie, don't worry." He backed away and Noah looked at him. He nodded and moved a bit closer to him. He whispered something but Anthony didn't hear it and brought his ear closer. "Can I lean on you?" He asked. Anthony smiled and nodded putting his arm around the smaller boy and pulling him closer.

Noah leaned on Anthony and let his worries go away as he listened to Anthony's heart beat. He attempted to stay awake but ended up falling asleep on Anthony. The movies ended and everyone left be careful not to wake up Noah. He looked so peaceful in his sleep.

Anthony laid him on the couch and put a blanket over him. He grabbed his glasses and put it on the coffee table before going to his room and sleeping. His last thoughts that night were of Noah.

Noah opened his eyes and reached for his glasses he sat up grabbing them once he found them and looked around. He noticed that he was at Anthony's house. He got up and looked around at the pictures he had up. One was a girl and another was him. He saw some of his other family members in family photos.

He heard a yawn and a door open. He looked and saw a sleepy Anthony. Anthony looked at him and smiled "good morning sleeping beauty." He said before walking to the kitchen. "Thanks for letting me crash here for the night." Noah said following him. "No problem. You looked so peaceful last night plus you seemed scared shitless I wasn't wven sure if you'd make it home." He laughed.

"Want anything to eat?" Anthony asked him. "No I'm good. I'm gonna head hom. Thanks again man." He smiled and gave Anthony a small hug. "Ok bye!" He said and shooed himself out.

Honestly this ship is cute. I didn't really see it but this is actually pretty cute though. Like ummm why?? Oh also This was also requested by @KandyAngel