Shaymien #2

They sat in the room together awkwardly. Neither wanted to speak but both wanted to break the silence. Nothing had been the same since they read the fanfiction together. They could barely speak to each other. They didn't want the other to notice their struggles but both were so uncomfortable around the other.

Shayne liked Damien. Damien had just caught feelings for Shayne, but was denying it. Shayne had to do everything in his power to hold back a blush during the fanfiction.

Damien felt uncomfortably alright with reading it. And thats what made it such a problem to him. He didn't understand why he was so alright with it. He was confused as to why it didn't seem to bother him. Thats what was bugging him.

So here they sat. A room. Just sitting. No talking. Damien would look at Shayne but look away when he though he was going to look at him. Shayne would look at Damien and look away when he felt like Damien was about to look. It was an awkward silence.

"Hey Shayne?" Damien said breaking the silence. "Yeah Damien?" He looked at him. "Would it be weird if I...." he trailed off. "Never mind its stupid." He shook his head. He fought with his mind over whether or not he should say it or not. "No tell me." Shayne said. "Nah its nothing." He said and the conversation ended with a simple 'ok.'

It got quiet again which made Shayne uncomfortable. What was it that Damien was thinking? Was it about him? Did he not want to be friends because of the fanfiction? He was nervously thinking stuck with his thoughts.

"Woulditbeweirdifiaskedtokissyou?" Damien said quickly. "What." Shayne said. Damien sighed. "Would it be weird.....if I asked to kiss you." He said. Shayne tried to hide his blush and shook his head. "No its fine. I've kissed a few guys in my life. Like two or three." He lied. He'd kissed more than that. More guys then girls actually. He'd never openly admit it though.

"Ok." He said and left the conversation at that. They sat in silence again. That lasted a few minutes before Damien spoke again. "Would it be weird if I did kiss you?" He asked. He was scared of what he would say.

"I mean its only weird if you make it weird." Shayne answered honestly. Damien nodded. It was silent again. Neither of them liked it. But neither of them knew what to say. There was a very long pause that drug on forever.

"Can I kiss you?" Damien finally asked breaking the ice. "Ye-yeah." Shayne said holding back his smile. They were both nervous about how this would play out. They'd either kiss and not like it and then be awkward for the rest of their lives. Or they would like it and it would take off great from there.

Damien nervously put his hands on Shayne's face leaning in slightly. Shayne followed and soon enough their lips connected. It was a short sweet kiss. They pulled apart and they stared into eachothers eyes. It took awhile for either one of them to speak. They were both at a loss for words. They both enjoyed it and both were scared of what the other was thinking.

"H-how was it?" Shayne asked nervously. "It was g-good." He lied. He thought it was amazing. But he wasn't going to say that. That would just be weird right. They smiled at each other a moment and then Damien spoke again. "C-can I kiss you again." He stuttered out. Shayne smiled and nodded.

They went in for another this one lasting longer than the last one. They pulled apart and then looked at eachother. "Woah." Damien whispered. Nobody knew what to say. The moment was awkward and the room was silent.

"Shayne?" Damien said. "Yeah." He said. "How would you feel if hypothetically told you I liked you?" He asked. "I would say I like you too." He said. "In this hypothetical situation of course." He smiled slightly.

"Well uhh.....I like you." He said awkwardly. "Well I like you too." Shayne replied. The silence rung through again but it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. Just silent. "Hey Dame?" Shayne looked at him. "Yeah?" Damien looked at him. "C-can I hold your hand?" He asked. Damien nodded. "Yeah."

Shayne brought his hand over to Damien's and slipped his hand into it. Damien immediately intertwined their fingers and they sat there together holding hands just thinking. Shayne after a little while started leaning on him and Damien smiled down at him. This was perfect. Everything they ever wanted.

Ok so they had the induction of Boze and Damien and I couldn't have just not made a oneshot based off of that. Expect one with Boze not too long after this ok. Also Lasercorn and Sohinki left *cri* and on a more serious note my cat also broke my blinds. Not even joking.

Ok bye you guys!!

Ok bye you guys!!