Marhinki #3

Sohinki sat at the lunch table with his friends. They were all talking about homecoming and their plans for it and everything. Lasercorn and Ian were going together because they were dating, Joven and Wes were going together because they were also dating, and Flitz had something the next day so he couldn't go.

And Sohinki was going with no one. and they were starting to tease him about it. "I do have a date to homecoming thank you very much." He finally said. It was a lie but anything to get them off his back. "Really? Who?" Lasercorn asked. "Uhh....." He thought about girls he liked. "Mari." He said . "No way. You're dating Mari? How long?" Ian asked.

"We've been together a week now." He said. "Well can you introduce us to her?" Joven asked. "Uh yeah sure. Let me go get her." He said nervously getting up. He walked over to her table and took a deep breath. "Hey Mari!" He said a smile on his face. "Hey! Sohinki!" She said smiling. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Sure." She said and walked alittle away from the table.

"Whats up?" She asked. "I'm really sorry. I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend. Just to meet my friends." He said. "I'm sorry what?" She looked at him confused. "They were teasing me and I lied and told them I had a date to the dance and I said your name. Please help me I'll do anything." He practically begged. "Its ok I just needed some clearing up. What do I need to say?" She asked.

"Just tell them we met in our biology class since we have that together and you realized you liked me. Thats the only class we have eachother in." He said. "Ok. Ok. Thats easy. Lets do this." Mari said smiling. They started walking to the table and Sohinki felt Mari grab his hand. "Gotta make it believable." She whispered.

They got to the table and Sohinki smiled st them. "Guys this is Mari my girlfriend." He said pointing to her. "So how did you guys meet? When did you realize your feelings for sohinki?" Joven asked. "Oh well I've know him for awhile. Like who he is. We never actually had a conversation until alittle earlier this year in biology and we talked and stuff alot and I just realized how great of a guy he is and I guess he liked me back and asked me out." She smiled and tucked a piece of her brown hair behind her ear.

"Wow. I thought he was lying about you guys dating but that seems sincere." Lasercorn said. "Mari this is Lasercorn, Joven, Flitz, Ian, and Wes." He pointed to all of them. "I'm glad we got to meet." She smiled and waved. "Well I better get back to my friends. Sohin wanna walk with me?" She asked looking at him. He smiled and nodded. They walked off and once they got far enough from the table they started talking. "You did so great!" He exclaimed. "What can I say I'm a good actor." She shrugged.

"Honestly that was amazing though. If you want you can break up with me in a few days." He said. "No umm. Unless you don't want to. I umm....I actually like you and would like to go out with you." She said. "R-really?" He looked at her confused. "Yeah umm most of that is kinda how I feel. I understand if you don't want to though." She explained .

"No no no. Actually I would like to go out with you. I didn't think someone as cool as you would like me." He laughed. "Well I guess I'll see you after lunch." She smiled and bent down slightly planting a kiss on his cheek. Sohinki blushed and walked back over to the table.

"How much did you pay her?" Ian asked. "Nothing. We're really dating." He told them. "Okay whatever you say." They laughed it off and went back to messing around.

***

(Sohinki)

I pulled up to Mari's house in my suit and tie ready to get her. I took a deep breath before getting out of my car and walking to the door knocking. I met her parents earlier this week and they liked me. I was scared because I don't have a lucky streak with parents.

There was shuffling and then I heard the foor unlock and her mom answered it. "Hey Sohinki! Mari should be down in just a second." She said letting me in. I smiled at her and nodded waiting by the door. The stairs were right in front of them and I looked over at the dining table and started talking to her dad and turned when I heard the click clacking of shoes.

"Oh my god." I looked at her. She wore a black dress that came down stopping right before her knees. It had silver sparkles near the bottom of it and she wore a black cardigan over it that had small glitters on it too. Her shoes were small heels thag were black with a little bit of gold on them. Her hair was left down in loose curls and she had alittle bit of makeup on.

She walked down that stairs and I saw her blush. "You look amazing." I looked at her in awe. She blushed harder. "Come on lets get going." She said. "You two have fun but not too much fun! I'll see you later tonight!" Her mom said as we headed to the door.

HELLO

HOW ARE YOU

IVE BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE

WHOOPS

BUT IVE BEEN WRITING

NOT JUST ONESHOTS BUT FULL STORIES TOO

GET EXCITED

No but seriously how are you guys?