Weshire #5 (Part two)

Joven

I nervously fixed my hair for the third time and then walked to Wes' apartment. I'm so glad he agreed to go on a date with me. Its been like we've been dating for awhile now but just not officially. I walked around the complex twice because I didn't want to be early. I arrived right at 7:30 exactly and knocking on the door and a few seconds later was met at the door by him. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I smiled as he walked out of the door. "I'd be 100% lying if I told you I wasn't standing by the door waiting for you." He laughed.

"Well I walked around the whole complex twice because I got here too early." I laughed. He locked his door and we started off to the restaurant. It was down the street from the cafe. I didn't know if I should, well rather could hold his hand. I wanted to but what if he wasn't ready. "Can I hold your hand?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. "Yes." He said. I laced our fingers together and smiled. We got there and got a table. "You look amazing." I told him. "You do too." He said blushing. We talked all night eating and having fun.

"Do you wanna stop by the cafe and get a muffin?" I asked him. "Yeah. I could go for one." He smiled. "Maybe next date we can stay in. Make something." He suggested. "I like the sound of it." I smiled before paying. We walked to the cafe seeing Mari leaning on the counter reading. She looked up when she heard the ring of the door. "Oh hey guys! How was the date?" She asked.

"It was great. It was awesome." I looked at him and smiled. She looked at our hands and squealed. I laughed at her and then ordered. After we sat down and ate I walked him home. At the door he paused and we stared at eachother. "Wes, I had an amazing time tonight." I told him. "Me too." He smiled. There was silence and I was scared. Was I supposed to say something?

"Can I kiss you?" He asked suddenly. "I.....yes." I stumbled. And he leaned forward kissing me. We kissed for a solid 7 seconds before we pulled apart. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled. He smiled alot. I nodded. He closed the door and I started my way home. I took out my phone and called Mari. "Mari!!" I squealed excitedly.

"What?" She asked. "We kissed. We had our first kiss!" I exclaimed. "I'm happy for you. I feel like you guys are going to be together forever." She told me. "I'd like that." I couldn't stop smiling. We talked for hours about the date.

Part two was short. Deal with it.