Courtivia/Colivia #2

Kinda sad but its based off of the song 'She' by dodie clark.

She sat on her bed looking at photos of her and Olivia. She new she liked her, but she felt wrong. Her parents raised her up differently. They said that liking the same gender was wrong. Courtney was still friends with people who did but she never expected to like a girl. Especially one she was so close with.

Am I allowed
to look at her like that?
Could it be wrong?
When she's just so nice to look at

She smells like lemongrass and sleep
She taste like apple juice and peach
You would find her in a polaroid picture
And she, means everything to me

Olivia didn't mind that she had a crush on her friend Courtney. They joked about it yeah but her mom wasn't very accepting. She had been told multiple times not to kiss her or joke about that with her by her mom. But she frankly didn't care. To Courtney and everyone else it was just jokes.

I'd never tell
No, I'd never say a word
And oh it aches
It feels oddly good to hurt

She smells like lemongrass and sleep
She tastes like apple juice and peach
You would find her in a polaroid picture
And she, means everything to me

They both liked the other but didn't know how to approach the situation. With Courtney's issue with her parents and Olivia's issue about whether or not Courtney liked her back. They were both scared to tell the other in fear of being rejected or their parents. So they remained silent to the other about it. Their fears making them doubt the other felt the same

And I'll be ok
admiring from afar
Cause even when she's next to me
We could not be more far apart
Cause she tastes like birthday cake
And storytime and fall

But to her
I taste of nothing at all

Courtney picked up one more picture of them. It was a picture Noah or Shayne took for them. They stood facing away from the camera Olivia pressed a kiss to her cheek and they got a picture at that moment. Courtney blushed slightly but covered it up. They got a picture right at the moment where she kissed her.

Olivia picked up that photo sighing at how stupid she must've been to do that. If its off camera it doesn't look like its a joke as much. She separated the photo from the rest pinning it up on her wall. It was her favorite picture of them. She put away the picture and laid on her bed. 'She means everything to me.' She thought before she drifted off to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry I haven't posted in *checks date* years. Lol I can't Guarantee I'll be back but I'm gonna try and write (fun fact: I couldn't spell guarantee just then and actually had to use the voics typing because I couldn't spell)

This is mainly for people who like panic! At the disco but what is your favorite p!atd song?

Right now for me I'm in love with "girl that you love" from too weird to live, too rare to die, and "Crazy=Genius" from death of a bachelor.