Reader x Wes

Important
(Y/f/r)=your favorite restaurant
(F/c)=favorite color
(F/d)=favorite drink
And for (boys name) just put a random boys name. Or if you have a boyfriend put that there.
That is all

(Y/n)

I got dressed in (F/c) dress and wore a pair of black ankle high boots, no heels. I did my hair and grabbed my purse going out side and hopping into my car. I drove to (Y/f/r). Me and (boys name), my boyfriend were going to have a date there. The last one he stood me up so I hope he makes it to it.

I looked around to see if I saw him and then got a table for us. I sat down hope in my heart and the waitress walked by. "Could I get you anything?" She asked me with a kind smile. "Um I'll get a (F/d)." I said and looked to see if he was walking in.

I looked at my phone. 8:50. I was late already and he isn't here yet. I sighed hoping it wouldn't be like the last date. I looked around after the waitress brought my (F/d). I didn't see his car at all or him walking through the doors. I saw people looking at me with sad looks. I was so tired of this. It always happened.

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm late traffic got really bad from my way." A guy with silver hair said sitting down across from me. "I'm Wes just go with it. Whoever decided to stand you up is an ass." He whispered to me. I smiled at him. "I was scared you weren't going to show up." I smiled looking at him. "My names (Y/n)." I whispered to him. "What a beautiful name." He told me.

He had chocolate brown eyes that went well with his silver hair. He had a cute smile and was pretty fit. He was dressed pretty nicely. He wore a pair of black jeans that had zippers on the pockets, a white shirt with a jacket over it.

We talked and ate and then he walked me to my car. "Thank you....Wes. This is the second time my boyfriend has stood me up." I said. "It's not big deal. I was stood up too tonight. I saw that you were alone and I waited a minute or so before I walked in. Didn't want you to actually have a date and me walk in and ruin it." He laughed.

"Yeah it sucks. Being stood up." I said. "You made tonight not suck. Uh..." I got out a napkin from my car and a pen and scribbled down my number. "Maybe we can hang out again sometime." I said and he smiled. "That would be nice." He said and grabbed the napkin. "I should get going now. Lets talk soon." I said and got in my car. He walked off to his and I smiled at myself. I'm hapoy with how this night went.

Kinda on the shorter side of what I normally do but I do really like this. I hope you enjoyed. Ok goodbye👋👋