Bozamien #3

(I started writing this all the way back when they were still in Boston. Sorry for being gone so long y'all. And sorry that his one is so short too)

Boze

Me and Damien walked down the streets trying to figure out what we were going to do with the money Matt gave us. It was exciting me and Damien hadn't really done these types of videos together before. I could tell he didn't really know how to use the money we were given.

I convinced him to go into a pretty nice restaurant where we ate a bunch of food. It was nice and almost like a date. That would be crazy if we were actually on a date. Would he actually go on a date with me? I don't know I'd never ask him though. I'd be too scared.

We had a great time all day cracking jokes and hanging out. We signed off from the video and got into a taxi that took us to the hotel we were staying in. He gave me a bright smile and I smiled back. His smile makes my heart melt as cliché as that sounds.

We walked into the hotel and we started to our rooms. "Hey I had a really good time today." He stopped me right before I went to my room. "Yeah me too. That meal was so fantastic!" I exclaimed. "And you were pretty fun to hang out with too I guess." I laughed looking at my feet then back at him biting my lip.

"I was wondering if we could do it again sometime." He said his cheeks slightly pink. Probably just cold. It is 1 degrees celscius outside. "What? Smoshventures? I'm sure if we ask they'd let us film another one in a few weeks." I said smiling at him. "No. Not smoshventures." He said his cheeks getting slightly darker. I just cocked my head slightly to the side.

"Like hang out like this again. Just no camera." He said a small smile grazing his lips. "Damien Haas are you asking me out on a date?" I teased him slightly. "Y-yeah." He blushed really hard looking down at his feet. "So what do ya say?" He asked. "I'd love too." I smiled widely at him. He smiled back.

I waved bye and then walked into my hotel room. As soon as I closed the door I did a slight swueal and danced around. "You're happy." Mari looked at me confused. Mari knew that I had a crush on Damien. "Damien just asked me to go on a date." I smiled walking closer to her. "Shut up really!" She got happy and smiled getting up. I nodded and she came over and did the girly bounce up and down thing. After that we took a seat on the bed and I told her every detail of the day from when we left the hotel to when he asked me out only moments earlier.

This really short I'm so sorry. I've had like zero motivation to write. Not just this story my other ones too whether they're published or not. I'm kinda getting back into the swing of things lol.

Back with the questions again

How's your summer going?

Mine is good. Panic! At The Disco's new album dropped and anther band I listen too is coming back too. And I'm gonna go see Panic! In concert in August. Im super excited for it all.