Chapter 1

*Jackson's POV*
"Oh my god Aaron I've missed you so much!" I say wrapping him in a hug making his bags drop to the ground.
"I've missed you too Baby Boy," Aaron replies with excitement.

I pull back and just look at him. Everything about him is so perfect. I can't help but close the space between us as we kiss the living daylights out of each other. After a solid 30 seconds I pull away and help Aaron inside with his bags.

"So what do you have planned for today?" Aaron curiously asks like a little kid.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I say with a wink that must've turned him on or something because he walks tword me and kisses me again. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I finally pull away and Aaron groans in disappointment.
"Let's go," I say while starting to walk out the door and quietly laughing to myself.

We walk into the elevator and there is no one else in there but us. Needless to say things got kinda heated. We reached the 3rd floor and the door opened as we were mid-makeout session. I noticed the door open, however, Aaron didn't. A 35 to 40ish-year-old woman walked into the elevator. At first shocked but then just walked in like nothing was happening.

"Aaron, stop. Get off me," I whispered. "Aaron we aren't the only ones here. I swear to god, Aaron," I say clearly now and Aaron looks up at the lady surprised, and just gives her a small awkward smile and stands beside me. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

We finally reach the bottom floor and go out to my car.

"Get in loser, we're going on a date," I say getting into the front seat of my car.

*Aaron's POV*
I wonder where we are going. Maybe to a pizza place, or a skating rink, or maybe even the zoo. He could be taking me to an amusement park. That would be fun. I wonder if he even knows where he is going. He is probably lost. I wish he would just tell me where we are going.

"We're here," Jackson says interrupting my thoughts.
"Um, where exactly is here?" I wonder out loud. There are no buildings around, no other cars, nothing. Just a large nicely trimmed field of grass and a lake. There were also some trees. I wonder what he has planned.

"Wait here," Jackson basically commands. I do as I'm told not wanting to ruin what he and planned.

I hear some rustling going on in the trunk of the car and I see him walking around and placing things on the ground and picking things up but I can't quite distinguish what he is up to. After a few more minutes he opens the door and tells me to take a look.

-

AHHHH CLIFFHANGERS IK YOU HATE ME :))))))

I will try to update often and make the chapters longer but no promises lol.

Love youuuuuu❤