Chapter 20

All 6 months leading up to their wedding have gone by and the big day is finally here. Everything turned out just right like they hoped it would. They decided to do the ceremony in a large, beautiful church that would seat all of their many guests. They stand in the back room together ready to walk down the aisle. The doors are pulled open by Nova and Loren who became best friends despite their almost 10 year age difference.

*Jackson's POV*

I immediately snap my head forward and Aaron and I link arms.
"Ready?" I ask Aaron as everyone stands up and turns to look at us.
"I think you already know my answer," Aaron whispers to me as Shawn Mendez starts playing the piano and we start to walk while white rose petals fall from above.

We get up and stand facing each other. If I'm being totally honest I wasn't listening to a word the priest was saying. I was just smiling and staring at my beautiful prince that I was about to marry.

"Do you, Aaron Fuller, take Jackson Kreioch as your husband?" the priest asks as I bite my lip in anticipation.
"I do," Aaron says with a huge smile and I smile back.
"Do you, Jackson Krecioch, take Aaron fuller as your husband?" the priest now asks me.
"I do," I reply.
"You may now kiss," says the priest as I grab Aaron's face and kiss him like I never have before and everyone cheers including my Uncle Rob.

At the reception, or what Aaron liked to call the "after party," we had celebrities singing on the stage and of course a chocolate fountain.

"This is so amazing. I'm so happy for you guys. I honestly cried at the ceremony," Tana Mongeau says as she comes up to us and gives each one of us a hug and after a few minutes of chit chat walks away to go talk to some other people.
"I think this was a success," Nova says as she walks up to me.
"I mean we do have just about everyone relevant to the media here," I say laughing.
"Is that Kendall Jenner?" Nova asks obviously shocked.
"I can introduce you guys if you want. I actually met her like a year ago at a photo shoot and we became friends," I say like it is no big deal at all.
"Oh my god are you for real?" Nova asks.
"Yeah, c'mon," I say basically dragging Nova up to her.
"Jackson!" Kendall says giving me a hug.
"Hey Ken," I say giving her a hug back.
"I've missed you so much. We have so much to catch up on," she says with a smile.
"I know. I wish we could see each other more often. Oh, by the way this is my cousin Nova," I say introducing them.
"Oh my god you are so pretty," Kendall says making Nova smile.
"Thank you. You look gorgeous too," Nova says.
"Don't tell anyone but this is actually Kylie's dress," Kendall says laughing and I walk back to Aaron who is now sitting down and I sit on his lap.

"This is perfect," I say leaning my head on Aaron's and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I know," Aaron says just as Shawn Mendez walks up to us.
"Congratulations, guys," Shawn says with a smile that could kill.
"Thanks, man," I say with a smile back and then Shawn gets pulled away by a few friends.
"Jackson really, "thanks man" is the straightest thing you have said in the past 5 years," Aaron says laughing and I laugh too.

A few hours go by and are filled with a cake fight and actual Beyoncé getting on stage and singing "Love On Top."

Once the "after party" is over there is just Me, Aaron, Nova, Loren, Taylor, Kendall, Tana, James, and Shawn left and they all help clean up the venue. It takes 2 hours but we get it looking spotless.

"Hey if any of you guys want to come over to my apartment for like an after, after party feel free to follow my car," I say as I walk outside and get into my car and drive Aaron and I to my apartment.

Everyone that helped clean up showed up to my apartment for the "after, after party" which was fun and everyone fell asleep in my living room except Aaron and I who quietly snuck off into my bed. Or so I thought we are being quiet until Taylor walks in.
"I'm not sleeping on the floor," Taylor says as she gets into bed next to us.
Then comes Nova, then Loren, then Tana who all thought we could just magically fit in my bed comfortably. I mean I didn't mind Aaron scooting as close to me as possible and I didn't say anything to the girls but I was kinda squished against the wall. Oh and if you were wondering James, Kendall, and Shawn were all out on the couch like normal people would be in someone's house but I guess that is why Loren, Tana, Taylor, and Nova were my best friends, it is because they are not even close to being normal.

_____________________________

So they got married and I'm emotional. Perfect how I updated this on Valentine's Day (even tho it is like 11:00pm RN where I am lol).

I didn't go into much detail so sorry if you wanted more detail. Just ask me questions in the comments if you don't understand something or want to know more about something.

Also I'm not an expert on what is said at weddings because I don't go to them often but honestly who does. *cough cough* Donald Trump *cough cough* lmao that was a just a joke ik I'm so funny.

Don't forget to vote on this chapter because this is the best chapter in history so if you loved it then vote and if you hated it then just vote anyway because Jaaron.

One last thing tbh I think Jackson and Aaron should get back together irl and they might be based on what I've seen on Snapchat and honestly I could be wrong and they could just be extremely good friends but they don't post much with each other that much obviously for privacy reasons which I completely understand and respect. But idk those are just my thoughts.

Love you all so very much❤