Chapter 25

*Jackson's POV*

"Jake's leg is expected to heal," the doctor starts to say.
"What is the bad news?" I ask.
"We may have to keep him here for a few weeks because the internal bleeding was a little bit worse than we thought," the doctor says.
"So he is going to be okay?" Aaron asks.
"Yes, your son will survive," the doctor replies with a smile.
"Oh thank god," I say immediately relaxing.
"I will leave you guys now," the doctor says and walks out of the room.

Aaron gives me a kiss on the forehead and hold my hand while we sit there and wait for Jake to wake up. After a little bit Jake starts to wake up all drowsy.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.
"My leg aches," Jake says.
"Do you want anything to drink?" Aaron asks.
"No, I'm fine. I'm just really tired and my leg hurts," Jake says.
"Alright, get some rest" Aaron replies.
"Can you get me another blanket?" Jake asks.
"Sure," Aaron says as he stands up and goes out of the room to get another blanket.
"You are most likely going to have to stay in here for a week or two," I say, trying to keep Jake updated.
"What about school?" Jake asks, concerned.
"I can get all of your work from school and bring it to you," I tell Jake.
"Oh okay," Jake says as Aaron walks back into the room.
"Here is your blanket," Aaron says as he covers Jake up with the blanket and then comes over and sits down next to me.
"I talked to the doctor and he said that you are going to have to stay here for five days to make sure all of the internal bleeding has completely stopped and you are okay to go home," Aaron says.
"Are we going to stay here with him?" Natalia asks looking up from a game on my phone finally talking.
"You are going to go home and we are going to have Nova come over and babysit you," Aaron says and I look at him confused. "I texted her earlier to tell her what is going on and she volunteered to watch Natalia," Aaron says reading my thoughts.
"Oh okay," Is all I say.
"Nova will actually be here soon to pick her up," Aaron says.
"I'm glad one of us has things figured out," I say.

Nova knocks on the hospital room door and I walk over and open it.
"Hey, Jackson," Nova says giving me a hug and I hug her back.
"Nice to see you. How was Europe?" I ask.
"Europe was amazing but we can talk all about it later," Nova says as she walks over to Jake.
"How ya feeling buddy?" Nova asks.
"I'm okay. Just a bit sore and tired," Jake says.
"Get plenty of rest," Nova says fixing his blankets.
"Thank you so much for coming," Aaron says giving Nova a hug.
"Of course. I love spending time with my favorite little girl," Nova says picking up Natalia and spinning around in a circle then heading twords the door.
"Wait! Here is your phone," Natalia says, giving me my phone.
"Thank you. Love you," I say giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Bye," they both say as the door closes behind them.

"So what now?" Jake asks.
"Well I guess we are just going to stay here. Go to sleep and get some rest," I say to Jake.
"Alright," Jake says as he falls asleep.
"Hey Aaron. Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask him.
"Yeah it is down the hall to the left," he says.
"Okay I'll be right back," I say as I walk down the hall and to the left and walk in to the empty bathroom. A few seconds later someome walks in behind me and not surprisingly it is Aaron. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me.
"Aaron," I say pulling away, "we are in a hospital."
"We haven't had much time to ourselves in awhile. Please just 5 minutes?" Aaron pleads.

I sigh and pretend to think for a second and kiss him and he kisses back. We are making out for a few minutes and the bathroom door opens and we immediately separate and walk out past the person that just walked in.
"Every time," I say laughing as we walk back to Jake's hospital room.
"You know there is a break room that should be empty for the next 30 minutes," Aaron says and smirks at me.
"You're rediculous," I say laughing more and then immediately shutting up as we walk into where Jake was sleeping and we sit down next to each other. Aaron kisses me and I kiss him back and our make out session starts back up before I realize how wrong this is and pull away.
"Aaron, our son is sleeping right over there," I whisper.
"Exactly. He is sleeping. He doesn't know we are even here," Aaron whispers giving me a peck on the lips.
"Later," I say grabbing Aaron's hand and resting my head on his shoulder.

A few hours later Jake wakes up.
"You know you guys don't have to stay here. There are nurses and doctors to make sure I'm okay," Jake says as he sits up.
"Why would you think that we would want to leave you?" Aaron asks.
"I don't. I just don't want you to think that you have to stay," Jake says.
"I'm going to go home to get a few things. Is there anything from home that you want?" I ask, changing the subject.
"Could you get my own pillow, blanket, my laptop, and my phone charger. Also, could you get me some water," Jake requests.
"Sure," I reply and stand up.
"I'm going to go too. Do you think you will be okay?" Aaron asks.
"Yeah I will be fine. Take your time," Jake says and Aaron and I stand up to walk out of the door.
"Love you," Aaron and I say as we walk out of the door and tell a nurse that we will be leaving.

We go outside and get in my car. Once we get home we notice Nova and Natalia aren't there. They must've gone to the park or the mall. I head upstairs and Aaron follows. I walk into Jakes room and Aaron helps me grab his things. I take them downstairs and set them on the couch. I go back upstairs and walk into my bedroom and Aaron walks in behind me.

"What else do we need to-" was all Aaron could get out before I started kissing him and he kissed me back. We fall back on the bed and Aaron is on top of me. He takes off my shirt and he takes off his and I can't help but stare at his gorgeous body and I run my hands on his bare, muscular chest.

"We have to get back to the hospital," I say still staring at Aaron's body.
"Just a few more minutes," Aaron says pulling his biggest puppy dog face.
"Shut up and kiss me," I say as I grab the back of his head and pull his lips down onto mine and I can feel his smile on my lips.

______________________________

I know I haven't updated in like 3 days I'm sorry it has been such a hectic weekend. To make up for it I put some steamy Jaaron scenes in and the classic bathroom make out session.

Sorry for any errors, I'm tired :)))))

I love you so much and I will update as often as I can. Vote if you want to. Love you and have a great day/night❤