Chapter 5

*Jackson's POV*

Aaron and I get into the elevator and go down to my car, him holding my hand the entire way. He gets into the driver side of my car and I get in the passenger side. He turns the key and we are off to see my mom. Luckily she came to LA to visit some friends and, of course, me. Aaron starts the car and we are off.

"I love you baby boy," Aaron says in a soft tone placing his hand on my knee.

All I can do is sit there. I can barely speak. I place my hand on top of Aaron's and he continues to drive down the busy road. After about 10 minutes of silence we arrive at the hotel and go up to my moms room. I knock on he door and it opens.

"Jackson," my mom says pulling me into a hug, tears streaming down her face.
"It will be okay, mom," I say trying to keep myself together.

She pulls away and walks inside the room Aaron and I following close behind and shutting he door.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," Aaron says to my mom and pulling her into a hug.
"Thank you Aaron," she says after letting go and sits down on the bed.
"So what are we going to do?" I ask my mom, worried about my family back in Wisconsin.
"Well, we can fly back home but you don't have to if you don't want to," she says sniffling in between her words.
"No, I definetly want to fly back home, but what about Aaron?" I ask directing the question to both of them.
We all exchange glances before Aaron speaks up and says, "I can go back home to Texas, it's no big deal."
"I wouldn't mind you coming with us, besides you haven't met even half of my family," I say glancing at my mom to see if she approves or not.
"That's a great idea," my mom says without hesitation.
"Are you sure? I completely understand if you dont want me coming with you," Aaron says not wanting to make it seem like we HAD to invite him.
"I'm fine with it," my mom says.
"Me too," I say not thinking twice.
"I'll book the plane tickets," my mom says grabbing her laptop.
"We will go back to my place and pack. See you later," I say jumping up and giving my mom a hug before walking tword the door.
"Bye," Aaron says to my mom.
"See you guys soon," she says watching us walk out the door hand in hand.

We get into my car this time I'm driving.

"Thank you," I say to Aaron.
"For what?" he asks.
"For coming with me. Not only to the hotel to see my mom but saying you will come with me the whole way to Wisconsin," I say meaning every word.
"Anything for you baby boy," Aaron says with a smile.

We get back to my apartment and pack our bags. I text my mom and tell her to text me when our flight will be. Aaron and I sit on the couch and snuggle while watching Family Guy. I don't know what I would do without him. I get a text from my mom. Our flight is tomorrow at 8 a.m. I set an alarm and we fall asleep. God I dont know what I would do without this boy.

_____________________________

So wow I actually updated. I hope you guys enjoy this storyline. As I always say comment any suggestions or you can correct my errors because I suck at grammar and spelling but here I am basically writing a book lol. Don't forget to vote. You all mean so much to me. Love youuu❤❤❤