Chapter 12

*Jackson's POV*

I wake up to my alarm buzzing in my ear. "Aaron it is time to get up," I say kissing him on the forehead.
"But I don't wanna get up," Aaron says with a groan.
"If you don't get up now we are going to miss our flight," I say now standing up.
"Fine," Aaron says standing up and walking over to me and giving me a hug.
"Aaron we have to get ready," I say walking over to the bathroom. "Aaron c'mon I need to get a shower," I say trying to push him away.
"We can take one together and ya know save water. It is good for the environment," Aaron says with a wink.
"I'm being serious," I say walking in the bathroom and turning on the shower.
"Are you sure about that Baby Boy?" Aaron asks taking off my t-shirt for me.
"That is all the help I'm going to need," I say trying to push him out of the door and close it but it is no use. Aaron pushes me so I'm backed up against the counter top and picks me up and sits me on it. All of the sudden I feel our lips connect. I respond and kiss him back.
"Aaron. I have to take a shower," I say pulling away.
"Can't you take one when you get back home?" Aaron asks with his adorable puppy dog eyes.
"I hate you," I say smiling and kissing him again.
"I hate you too Baby Boy," Aaron says smiling back and finally walking out of the bathroom.

I end up getting in the shower to get washed up and I then get dressed. I go downstairs with all of my bags and my mom, Aaron, and Nova are talking in the living room.

"You guys ready?" I ask.
"Let's go," Nova says as her and Aaron stand up.

I give my mom a hug goodbye and so does Nova and Aaron and we get an uber to take us to the airport. We board our flight and take off. Nova was in the window seat facenated as she watched the world get smaller.

"This is the first time I have ever rode is an airplane in first class," Nova says excitedly.
"Its great isn't it?" Aaron asks.
"It is luxurious," Nova says reclining her large seat and trying to sleep.
"Want to go into the bathroom with me again," Aaron whispers in my ear.
"That didn't sound creepy at all," I say sarcasticly and grabbing Aaron's hand.
"Oh so now you want to be all romantic and grab my hand," Aaron says with a laugh.
"Actually I don't like how that flight attendant is looking at you," I say glaring in her direction.
"Jackson, it's okay. I don't think she realized that you and I are together," Aaron says to me.

A few minutes later the flight attendant is walking down the aisle selling people food and headphones.

"Would you like anything?" she asked us with a fake smile.
"Could I get some M&Ms please?" Nova asks.
"Sure thing," she says grabbing some out of her cart and leaning over Aaron to hand Nova her candy.

She was doing this on purpose. I knew it. She was literally putting her boobs in my boyfriends face. Once she stood back up and was about to say something to us I grabbed Aaron's face and kissed him when she was looking right at us. After a few seconds I pulled away and looked at her and said, "He's mine."
She just scoffed and stared at me for a few seconds in astonishment and then went back to her fake smile and selling food and headphones.
"This is why I love you," Aaron says kissing my nose and laughing.

After a few minutes I rest my head on Aaron's shoulder and fall asleep for a few hours until Aaron wakes me up.

"Hey, Jackson," Aaron says waking me up.
"What do you want?" I ask him.
"I'm bored," he says.
"Really you woke me up for that?" I ask him.
"Yes," he says squeezing my hand.
"You are a pain," I say smiling and kissing his cheek.
"I know," he says standing up, still holding my hand.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"Follow me," Aaron says pulling me down the aisle past the bitchy flight attendant and into the bathroom.
"Really this again?" I ask him with a small laugh.
"Just shut up and kiss me," Aaron says slamming his lips into mine.
"This is so cliché I'm cringing," I say after pulling away and looking into Aaron's beautiful eyes.
"Thats the point," Aaron says kissing my neck.
"What is it with you and kissing in the most inconvenient places," I ask him laughing.
"I like to see peoples faces when we walk out," Aaron says now laughing.
"This is rediculous. I'm going to go sit down," I say as I try to open the door.
"Are you going to open it?" Aaron asks me.
"It is jammed. It won't open although it says it is unlocked," I say trying to push on the door with all of my force.
"I guess we are stuck in here," Aaron says winking at me.
"No, Aaron we need to get out there. We are landing in an hour. Do you want to spend an hour in a tiny bathroom?" I ask him.
"As long as I am with you," Aaron says taking another step closer to me.
"I guess this isn't so bad," I say planting a soft kiss on Aaron's lips.

_____________________________________

Okay so to be continued...

I hope you enjoyed. Also I wanna say if you ever feel lonely or need to talk to someone please DM me on my Instagram (kreciochupdatesss) because I care about every single one of you so much and I actually mean it. I also want to thank you for ALMOST 1,000 reads. I just made this story up for fun and didnt think this many people would read it but I love you guys for that. Don't forget to vote if you want and you can comment ideas or fix my errors because I'm lazy RN and don't want to go back through this chapter sorry I need to sleep. Love you❤❤❤