Chapter 2

*Aaron's POV*

I walk around the car to see a large blanket on the ground with pillows and snacks laying on it. Jackson smiles at me and I smile back. He sits down and so do I leaning on his shoulder.

"This is perfect," I whisper as we watch the sun set.
"I know," Jackson replies wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head.

After a few minutes I look over at Jackson and an evil idea came to my head. He is going to hate me for this.

*Jackson's POV*

I look over at Aaron and he has a sinister smile on his face. Oh shit. I know what that smile means.

"TICKLE FIGHT!" Aaron shouts as he pins me to the ground and starts to tickle me.
"AARON STOP! I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I say laughing so hard that I'm crying.
"Never," he says as he continues to tickle me.
"Please I'll do anything just. fucking. stop," I say between breaths.
"Anything?" He says obviously forming a plan.
"Sure, whatever just don't tickle me anymore," I say trying to break free from him.
"I love you Baby Boy," he says leaning in so his lips are close to mine. I try to kiss him but he just pulls away and lets me free. He sits up staring at the now star filled sky and I try to lean in and kiss his cheek but he moves away. I see his plan, he thinks I'm an idiot. I have a better plan. I scoot as far away from him as I can and put on my saddest puppy dog face.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Aaron asks actually concerned.
"I'm fine," I say looking away trying not to laugh.
"Baby Boy I was just joking," he says as he moves my face to look at his and pulls me into a kiss.
"I can't believe you fell for that," I say pulling away to look at him for a moment just to pull him back into another kiss.

I think this was our best date yet. Just us, alone, with no one around to judge us. We stayed up for hours talking, then kissing, then talking some more, then kissing some more until we fell asleep.

*Aaron's POV*

I wake up and Jackson is still asleep. I wonder what he's dreaming about. God he's so cute when he's sleeping. I walk over to the lake and sit by the edge. After a few minutes I feel Jackson coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Good morning Baby Boy," I say with a smile still looking at the lake.
"What, no good morning kiss?" Jackson asks and I grant his wishes by giving him a peck on the lips.

_________________________________

Okay so this chapter wasn't very long but I want to update as often as possible plus I'm trying to think of ways to advance this story so while I do enjoy what I have so far. I thought this chapter was really cute even though it was short. But like I said I will try to update as often as possible maybe every other day or maybe even every day idk it depends on how much time I have.

Anywayyyyyy thanks for reading. If you want you can vote. It would mean a lot to me. Comment ideas if you have any or request any scenes you want to see. Love ya❤