Chapter 6

*Jackson's POV*

I am woken up by the annoying sound of the alarm I had set the night before. It's 6:00 a.m. and we have 2 hours before we have to get on our plane. I call my mom to make sure she is up and wake Aaron up after I hang up the phone with my mom. I don't know how he didn't wake up considering how loud the alarm was. I jump in the shower to freshen up and start to get ready and make sure I have everything I need. One hour later and we are 100% ready. We go get in my car and pick my mom up from the hotel.

"Ready?" I ask my mom as she is checking out of her hotel.
"I think so," she replies as she starts twords the door.

We get in the car and drive to the airport. It's 7:15 once we arrive.

"Want to go get some breakfast. I'm starving. Plus, we have like 45 minutes before we board our plane," Aaron says basically reading everyone's thoughts.
"Where do you want to go?" I ask.
"I see a Starbucks across the street from here," my mom says.
"Let's go," Aaron replies opening the car door and waiting for us to get out too.

All three of us walk across the street, Aaron and I holding hands. We walk in and luckily there isn't a long line. We order some food and drinks and sit down. Aaron and I beside each other and my mom across from us. Once we were done we headed into the airport and went to wait at our gate. About five minutes later our gate was called and we boarded the plane. After getting in our first class seats and got comfortable the plane took off and I fell asleep. An hour later I was woke up by Aaron.

"Jackson wake up," Aaron whispered gently nudging me.
"What do you want," I whisper back with a groan.
"Follow me," he replies standing up.
"For gods sake just let me go back to sleep. Can't you see everyone else is trying to sleep too," I tell Aaron, not wanting to get up.
"Pleaseeee," Aaron begs, "It's really important."
"Fine," I say as I sand up and obliviously follow him into the bathroom.
"What is so imp--," is all I could get out before he started kissing me. I pulled away for a moment, "You are such a cliché," I say and then start kissing him again.

About 5 minutes went by and then I stopped.

"Aaron," I say trying to get his attention.
"Shh," was all he said while giving me hickey on my neck.
"No, Aaron we need to stop before people get too suspicious," I say hoping my mom is asleep.
"I don't care what people think. I just want to be with you right now," Aaron argues.
"Aaron, I love you but we can do this when we land. Now isn't the best time," I say laughing at the fact we are in a tiny airplane bathroom making out.
"You always ruin the fun," Aaron says giving me one last peck on the lips before opening the door and walking out with me close behind.

I can feel the stares of everyone as we walk out but I just keep walking and sit in my seat, which is right beside Aaron's. Not like you couldn't guess that. For the rest of the flight I watched Netflix on my laptop with Aaron and at some points I fell asleep but woke back up again weather it was from someone coughing loudly or Aaron "accidentally" kissing me at random times. Once the plane landed we get off and I am relieved to be back on the ground. We get an uber and they drive us to my mom's house. My mom walks in first and I hold Aaron back and wait until my mom gets inside.

"Aren't we going to go in?" Aaron asks me suspiciously.
"Yeah in a minute I just wanted to let you know that parts of my family are most likely going to be here and they don't know that you are my boyfriend. I plan on telling them and introducing you to them when we see them but I just wanted to tell you to not get offended if they act surprised or weird because I don't know how they are going to react and---," I say rambling on out of nervousness before Aaron interrupts me.
"Hey, it will be okay. Just breathe," Aaron says grabbing my hand and opening the door.

We walk in the door and after taking off our shoes and setting down our suitcases we walk into the living room hand in hand. There sits my aunt and my grandma along with a few of my cousins just having casual conversation and when we walk in all eyes are on us.

"Hey guys," I say with a smile.
"Oh my gosh Jackson. I've missed you so so much!" says my aunt as she comes up to me and gives me a huge hug.
"I've missed you too," I say back and my aunt sits back down on the couch.
"Um, everyone this is Aaron, my uh boyfriend," I say nervously.
"Hi Aaron, it is so nice to meet you says my aunt and my grandma just smiles.
"Wait, you're gay?" asks Sam who is my 12 year old cousin.
"Yeah," I say grabbing Aaron's hand.
"Have you guys ever, you know, kissed?" asks my other cousin, Daisy, who is 7 years old.
"Well yeah," I say with a small laugh.
"Well congratulations you two," says my grandma.
"We are going to go put our stuff upstairs," I say walking out of the livingroom and carrying my suitcase up the stairs Aaron following. We put our stuff in my old room and continue what Aaron started on the plane.

"Hey guys I just wanted to tell you-," my mom starts to say as she opens the door but pauses as she sees we are making out on my old bed. "Ehem," she says clearing her throat and my head snaps in her direction.
"Oh hey mom, sorry about that, what is it you wanted to tell me?" I say scratching the back of my neck.
"Um, I just wanted to let you know that the funeral starts at 3:00 tomorrow," she says trying to ignore the fact that she just walked in on Aaron and I making out.
"Okay," Is all I say before my mom walks away.

I close the door and walk back over to Aaron who is dying of laughter.

"I hate you," I say as I sit down on Aaron's lap and kiss him.
"Hate you more," Aaron says with a smile returning the kiss.

_________________________________

Okay so this chapter is double the length of all of my other ones you should be proud of me. Another reason you should be proud of me is because I updated 3 whole days in a row like where is my award. I REALLY liked this chapter for some reason. Also I made up Jackson's cousins names in case you wanted to know. Another thing to note is that I'm going to just be doing Jackson's POV as the main POV because i feel like it lol. I may do Aaron's POV sometimes but very rarely. Don't forget to vote if you want and comment any suggestions and you can also correct any of my mistakes because obviously I'm not perfect. LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH❤❤❤🍔