Chapter 15

*Jackson's POV*

We get into my car and I start to drive. Our first destination: Starbucks.
I pull into the parking lot and we get out. I honestly didn't plan to come here but I decided I wanted something to drink so we go in and order and then sit down with our drinks.

"I remember the last time we were in a Starbucks was when Nova was extremely drunk," Aaron says holding my hand from across the table.
"Yeah," I say with a smile as my phones buzzes. "Speaking of the devil," I show Aaron my phone and there are texts from Nova saying how Loren and Jordyn were arguing. Great.

*Nova's POV*

"Its not my fault you're such a bitch!" Loren screams in Jordyn's face.
"At least I'm not a child," Jordyn sasses back.
"I can't believe you right now. I am the one that should be upset," Loren says in frustration.
"It is her fault," Jordyn says pointing at me.
"I did nothing wrong. If anything it is your fault you sent all of those messages and I saw them. How was I suppose to know they were there," I say defending myself.
"Coming here was a mistake," Jordyn says as she picks up her things and walks out of Jackson's apartment slamming the door shut.
"I can't believe she sent nudes to my ex," Loren says angrily.
"Hey I know you are upset but just remember not to do anything stupid like tweet about it or post anything about it because that could make it much worse," I say hoping to calm her down.
"Thanks Nova," Loren says and I give her a hug to let her know everything is going to be alright.

*Jackson's POV*

"I just got an update that Jordyn left and apperently she also sent nudes to Loren's ex and Nova found the messages," I say frustrated, sipping my coffee.
"Hey let's not worry about them. Let's just have a day to ourselves," Aaron says rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.
"Thats the thing Aaron. We have been hanging out just us. I mean I love you with all my heart but I have friends I need to look out for too," I say looking out of the window.
"Okay, we can go back to the apartment if you want to check up on things," Aaron suggests.
"No, they should be fine. I will deal with them later. I'm sorry, you're right. Today is about us," I say leaning over the table and giving Aaron a kiss.
"Whatever you want to do Baby Boy," Aaron says.
"Since we are done with our coffee do you want to go somewhere else?" I ask him.
"Sure," Aaron says standing up and then grabbing my hand and helping me up.

We get into my car and I drive to the movie theater.

"What movie are we going to see?" Aaron asks me.
"What movie do you want to see?" I ask.
"The Space Between Us looks like a good movie," Aaron says.
"Alright, that sounds good," I say as I go up to the counter and get our tickets. Then we get some popcorn and candy and go into the theater and sit in the top row in the very middle, AKA the best seats in the entire movie theater. During the movie we just sat there holding hands and I was leaning on Aaron's shoulder. Once the movie was over we got up and walked out of the theater. Right before we walked out of the building we heard someone call my name.

"Jackson!" A voice called out and I turned around to see who it was.
"Oh my gosh I love you so much," says a fan.
"I love you too. Wanna take a picture?" I ask her and she takes out her phone and we take a cute selfie together.
"Aaron can we take a picture together too?" the fan asks smiling.
"Of course," Aaron says smiling as she snaps the picture.
"Thank you. I love you guys so much," she says giving both of us a hug.
"We love you more," I say to her.
"Don't forget to tag us in your pictures on Instagram and we will like them and follow you," Aaron says giving her one more hug.
"We have to get going now but just know that I love you so much and you deserve to always be happy," I say hugging her again and walking twords the door.
"Love you guys," she says as we turn around and smile as we walk out and get into my car.
"I honestly love meeting fans," I say starting up the car.
"Same tho," Aaron says.

I now drive to the park. We sit on a bench for a little and talk and take pictures and then it starts to get dark.

"Are we going to head home soon?" Aaron asks.
"Just wait," I say as darkness starts to cover the entire park and everyone leaves. "Follow me," I say standing up and walking twords the fence by the pool in the camping area of the park. I climb over the small white fence and Aaron follows.
"What are you doing? We are going to get caught," Aaron says.
"No we won't," I say walking over to Aaron and giving him a hug.
"If you say so," Aaron says hugging me back and looking up at the stars.

I slowly walk us over to the edge of the pool and when we are close enough I use all of my force and throw Aaron into the pool, except he was holding onto me too so I fell in with him.

"I'm not an idiot," Aaron says when he comes up to the surface of the water.
"Yet you're still wet," I retort.
"I wasn't going to make you come in here alone," Aaron says kissing me.

After a few minutes we get out of the pool and sit on the edge to dry off.
"The sky looks amazing tonight," Aaron says looking up at the sky and then looking at me, "but you look even more amazing," he says giving me a kiss.
"This is romantic and all but we should head home. It is 10:30 already," I say standing up.
"Sounds good," Aaron replies while standing up and in that moment we heard sirens and flashlights were being pointed in our direction.
"This is fucking fantastic," I say just standing there not knowing what to do.
"I know now is a bad time to say this, but I told you so," Aaron says standing next to me and shielding his eyes from the bright lights. Well this is going to be interesting.

_____________________________

I feel so bad about demonizing Jordyn like this in this chapter omggg. I really love her btw I just decided to add drama obviously with the whole Loren and Jordyn thing and the whole thing at the end. Don't you just hate cliffhangers.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!

Should I go back and actually name the chapters so it is easier to find a certian chapter or scene? I feel like it would be easier but idk. Comment your opinions and if you have any ideas for chapter names because I would have 15 to do and I'm lazy lmao.

Love you all so freaking much. If you liked this chapter please vote and if you didn't like this chapter then just vote anyway because you love me😂 I hope you guys have a great day/night. Love you for getting me past 1k reads it is so insane. You guys are the best and you deserve all the happiness. Love you❤❤❤