Chapter 14

*Jackson's POV*

We get back to my apartment and immediately sit down on my couch exhausted. Nova falls asleep and Aaron and I are still awake watching Family Guy.

"Want to go unpack?" Aaron asks me standing up.
"Sure," I say standing up and walking into my bedroom with Aaron behind me. Aaron then shuts the door and walks over to me and kisses me.
"What was that for?" I ask.
"Did you really think I wanted to come in here to unpack," Aaron says with a smirk. Instead of saying anything I just kissed him. Aaron then pushes me onto the bed and now I'm laying down with him on top of me.
"I've missed this," I say in between breaths.
"Me too," Aaron says taking off his shirt revealing his gorgeous chiseled body and I couldn't help but stare. I took my shirt off too and we kept making out on my bed.
"This is the point when someone would walk in and ruin everything," I say laughing.
"Nova is the only one here right now and I think she is sleeping. But you do have a point." Aaron replies and then starts to kiss my neck as I run my hands through his hair.

After about an hour we are cuddled up in bed next to each other just talking to each other about life.
"I want to get married some day and maybe adopt some kids," I say holding Aaron's hand.
"That sounds nice. I want to get married, maybe have some kids or adopt some, and travel the world with my family," Aaron says as the door opens and Nova comes walking in.
"Oh hey guys, sorry I didnt realize you were in here. I just have to grab my charger out of my suitcase and um yeah," she says grabbing her charger and walking out of the room closing the door behind her.
"Good thing she didn't realize that we have like no clothes on," Aaron says laughing and giving me a kiss.
"It is like 9p.m. already," I say standing up.
Aaron lets out a low whistle, "Damn Baby Boy."
I smile at him and put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and then get back into bed.
"Why did you have to put your clothes back on?" Aaron asks me wrapping his arms around me.
"I was cold," I reply snuggling into his chest as we fall asleep.

The next day I wake up to a cute sleeping Aaron beside me. I give him a kiss to wake him up.
"Good morning Baby Boy," Aaron says giving me a kiss back.
"Morning," I say laying on Aaron's chest as he plays with my hair.
"What do you want to do today?" Aaron asks.
"Actually I have plans for you and I," I say smiling at Aaron.
"Ooh exciting," he says back.
"But it is a surprise," I say giving Aaron a hug before standing up.
"I guess I should get ready then," Aaron says also standing up.
"I'm going to go get a shower," I say walking into the bathroom as Aaron slips in behind me and closes the door and starts kissing me. "Aaron I have to get a shower," I say trying to walk over to turn on the shower but Aaron grabs my waist and pulls me back into his chest.
"Just 5 minutes," Aaron says kissing me again.
"What is it with you and bathrooms?" I ask laughing and kissing him back.
"I like being cliché," Aaron says with a smirk.
"Obviously," I say walking away and turning on the shower. "Are you going to get out?" I ask Aaron.
"No," Aaron says blatantly.
"Okay well I'm getting in the shower weather you are in here or not," I say taking off my sweatshirt.
"I'm fine with that," Aaron says waiting for my reaction.
"Whatever," I say taking off the rest of my clothes and getting in the shower with Aaron still standing there. "What is the point of all of this?" I ask him looking out of the shower curtain.
"I just think you're hot," Aaron says winking at me.
"Cliché," I mutter.
"Hurry up in the shower I need to get one too," Aaron says.
"Well Mr. Cliché why dont you just get in with me and save water," I say jokingly.
"Well I mean if you're asking I can't possibly refuse," Aaron says getting undressed and then getting in the shower too.
"I was joking," I say.
"I wasn't," Aaron says washing his hair.
"You're rediculous," I say laughing and getting out of the shower and drying off then walking out of the bathroom wrapped in my towel to get my clothes on. I walk into my room and Nova is in there looking through her suitcase for something.

"Hey, I'm just going to grab my clothes," I say to Nova trying to avoid any awkwardness.
"Oh sorry, I'm just looking for something. I will be out in a second," Nova says still looking through her suitcase.
"No you're fine," I say grabbing my clothes and going to change in the bathroom where a very naked Aaron was standing and drying off. I get dressed and being the good boyfriend I am, I bring him some clothes. After we get dressed I call up Jordyn and Loren to come meet Nova so they could hang out while Aaron and I went on our date.

"Jackson, I've missed you so much!" Loren says after I open the door and give her a hug.
"I'm so happy you are back," Jordyn also says giving me a hug.
"Hey guys this is Nova," I say introducing them to each other.
"You guys can hang out here if you want but Aaron and I have plans so we will see you guys tonight," I say grabbing Aaron's hand and start to walk out of the door.
"But we just got here," Loren complains.
"You will see us tonight. Bye," I say.
"Bye guys," Aaron says walking out of the door and closing it. I have the perfect day all planned out.

______________________________

Cliffhanger I know but I have homework to do still and it is just a little past 11 p.m. but I updated anyway because I love you guys. Also this chapter was a bit dirty but I'm bad at writing smut so you get this for now sorry. If you want me to write more fan fictions feel free to comment who of and I might just write another one idk. I have a really good idea for the date in the next chapter because in my spare time I think of cute date ideas even though I am single af lmao. Anyway don't forget to vote if you feel like it. I love you all so fucking much it is unreal and I hope you have a fantastic day❤