Chapter 16

*Jackson's POV*

"Hey! What are you kids doing out here?" asks a cop behind one of the flashlights.
"I'm sorry sir," is all I could really come up with to say.
"You kids get over here right now," the cop commands.
We climb back over the short fence and walk over to the cop.
"What are your names?" the cop asks.
"Um I'm Aaron and this is Jackson," Aaron says.
"What are you even doing here anyway?" he asks.
"Well, we were on a date and I had the stupid idea to come here and get in the pool," I say scratching the back of my neck.
"I'm going to let you two off with a warning. If I catch you doing something like this again I won't be so generous. You better get home," the cop says letting us go.
"Thank you, goodnight," I say as I take Aaron's hand and we walk back to my car. "Shit, do you have my keys?" I ask in panic.
"They're right here," Aaron says tossing them to me. "I grabbed them off of the ground when I saw the flashlights."
"You are a life saver," I say unlocking the car and getting in along with Aaron.

We drive back home and when we get back to my apartment Loren and Nova are sleeping in the couch so we try to be quiet but accidentally wake up Loren.

"Hey guys," Loren says walking over to us.
"Hey," I say quietly.
"Why are your clothes wet?" Loren asks.
"Well we got into a public pool that was closed and the cops showed up but they let us off with a warning but that isn't that big of a deal. What I want to know is what happened between you and Jordyn," I say standing there.
"You guys go get dry clothes on and come back and I will tell you guys the entire story," Loren says walking back over to the couch and sitting down while Aaron and I go into my room to get dry clothes on. After we get dressed we go back out into the living room and we sit on the floor and now Nova is awake.
"So what happened?" Aaron asks.
"Okay so we were playing truth or dare right and Jordyn picked dare and Nova dared Jordyn to let Nova text someone off of her phone so she let her," Loren says getting frustrated already.
Nova continues, "I picked a random person put of her contacts by closing my eyes and then clicking on someone and that person just happened to be Loren's ex. I clicked the message button thing and there popped up the messages of Jordyn's nudes that she had sent. Obviously Loren was looking over my shoulder to see what I would text and that is when all hell broke loose."
"Why would she do that?" I ask.
"Because she is a bitch," Loren says with anger lacing her voice.
"Hey it will be okay. I will talk to her tomorrow to see what she has to say about it," I say giving Loren a hug.
"Thanks Jackson. You always know how to make me feel better," Loren says with a smile.
"Why don't you guys get some rest," I say as I'm standing up.
"The weird thing is that I'm not tired though," Loren says also standing up.
"We can all watch a movie," I suggest.
"Oooh can we watch The Notebook?" Nova asks.
"Oh my god yesssss," Loren agrees.
"Sure," I say and both Loren and Nova let out a small squeal of excitement. I turn on the movie and we all squeeze on my couch which would've been easier if we were all willing to sit up right.
"I'm so tired," Aaron says to me.
"So am I but is it bad that I actually enjoy this movie," I ask him whispering.
"No, its a good movie and all but I am just exhausted," Aaron says.
"Shh this is my favorite part of the movie," Loren says shushing us.
"I'm going to go lay down and go to sleep," Aaron says winking at me then standing up and going into my room to lay down.
"Aren't you going to go in there and lay down with him?" Nova asks.
"No, I'll let him suffer for a bit," I say with a smirk.
"You're so evil," Loren says laughing at me.
"I know," I reply.

After about 10 minutes I start to get tired. "I'm going to actually go to bed now. Goodnight guys."
"Night," both of them say still intrigued by the movie as I walk into my bedroom and lay down next to Aaron facing him.
"Oh so now you decide to join me," Aaron says in a cocky tone.
"I decided to let you suffer without me for a little," I say with a smirk and then giving him a soft kiss on the lips. Aaron kisses me back and like usual this just turns into one of our many make out sessions. But this time it felt different. Don't get me wrong, I was still enjoying it but I didn't feel the sparks. I didn't feel the passion. Something was just not right and I'm determined to figure out what it is and fix it. If only it was that simple.

____________________________________

Are you ready for me to play with your emotions in the next few chapters? I have such a great story line you are going to HATE me.

Love you all and I usually update EVERY SINGLE NIGHT unless I am 100% unable to, so yeah you will always have something to read on here of mine. Comment suggestions or what you think I am going to do and I may put some of your suggestions into play and I will credit you at the end of my chapter in my a/n if I use one of your suggestions. Vote if you want to and I love you all so much and you are beautiful. Don't forget that❤