Chapter 27

Quick A/N: This is the LAST CHAPTER of this story so be prepated for a feels trip and some tears. *TRIGGER WARNING* FOR ANYONE THAT IS SUICIDAL. JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IF YOU EVER NED TO TALK I'M HERE❤

*Jackson's POV*

I tangled my fingers through Aaron's hair as he kissed me all over and moved his hips against mine. He abruptly stopped and stood up.
"What are you doing?," I asked, thoroughly confused.
"Follow me," Aaron said as I stood up and followed him into the bathroom.
"Really?" I ask laughing and shaking my head.
"What? Bathroom sex is ten times hotter than having sex in a bed," Aaron says as he wraps his arms around me.
"But way less sanitary," I argue as I grab Aaron's face in my hands.
"Not if you're in the shower because there is soap, and soap keeps you clean," Aaron says.
"But that also wastes water because we don't need to take a shower right now," I argue back again and I walk back into our bedroom and Aaron follows me.
"You're no fun," Aaron says to me like a little kid.
"And you underestimate me," I say as I push Aaron down on the bed and climb ontop of him and kiss his big lips.
"Fiesty, I like it," Aaron jokingly says making me laugh and I lean down and place a soft kiss on his lips.
"I love you," Aaron says to me.
"I love you too," I reply, meaning every word and we snuggle up under the blankets and go to sleep.

The next day was the same as usual. We went to the hospital to see Jake and then came back home when it was 8:00.

Five more long days of sitting in the hospital went by and Jake was finally let out of the hospital with no problems what so ever. We all came home and ate dinner together.

As time went on Jake and Natalia were successful in school. Jake decided to take the social media path like me while Natalia wanted to become a singer. She was good at it too. She had a #1 hit on the top hit list for two weeks!

Aaron and I lived a happy life together while we grew old. We were always happy. I was always happy until one night when I woke up suddenly at 4:00 in the morning and Aaron, who was sleeping beside me, wasn't breathing. It was that moment when I lost my happiness and joy forever. I could barely breathe, in fact I think I held my breath while I called 911. They took his body and I couldn't stand not being with him any more. He was gone forever and I was about to be too. I held the gun up to my head, my hands shaking. I could barely walk. It was my time to leave this earth and get rid of the pain and suffering. So I pulled the trigger and just like that darkness quickly faded around me.

___________________________________

I'M CRYING SO MUCH RN WHY DID I MAKE THIS SO SAD. I love you all so much for supporting my story and I'm so sorry this chapter is short.

If you have any questions about the story or me just ask in the comments.

I love you so much, thank you for everything❤