Chapter 13

*Jackson's POV*

"Okay but seriously Aaron. What are we going to do?" I ask Aaron trying to open the door again and failing.
"We can just wait. I'm sure Nova will notice that we are locked in here at some point," Aaron says.
"I doubt that," I say looking around trying to form a plan.
"We could just start yelling," Aaron says laughing.
"Or we could just not do that," I say rolling my eyes.
"Well I don't know what more we could do," Aaron replies.
"We could just make the most of the situation," I say wrapping my arms around Aaron's waist.
"What do you think I have been wanting to do," Aaron says wrapping his arms around me too.

I pull back a little to get a good view of Aaron's face. "God you're so hot," I say kissing him and he kisses back. I take a few steps backwards and Aaron follows me, pinning me to the wall still kissing me. Aaron takes off his shirt and I take off mine and we continue our makeout session when all of the sudden the door opens and we try to hurry and put on our shirts.

"Oh god you. You scared the shit out of us Nova," I say relieved.
"Wait how did you get the door open?" Aaron asks.
"It was unlocked and I just pulled on it," Nova says confused. "I noticed you guys were gone but I didn't realize you were in here. Sorry for ruining the moment," she says with a small laugh.
"It's alright," I say as I get innterupted by the bitchy flight attendant.
"Excuse me," the flight attendant says. The same one that was checking out Aaron. "You guys need to be seated immediately," she says with an additude.
"Does it look like I care," I say to her as I wrap my arm around Aaron and we walk back to our seats.
Then the bitch has the nerve to walk back to where we were sitting. "Excuse me sir but your seat needs to be upright," she says to me.
"It is upright," I say back.
"Let me fix it for you," she says with a smile as she leans over Aaron again. Her boobs were in his face and she did basically nothing to my seat.
"Can you not put your tits in my boyfriends face thank you very much," I say with an annoyed tone.
"I think he likes it," she whispers so only Aaron, Nova, and I can hear her.
"Actually I don't like it. That was basically sexual harrasment," Aaron says with a disgusted look.
"Oh you know you love it," she says now sitting on Aaron's lap.
"Thats enough," I say standing up.
"Get the fuck off of me," Aaron says pushing her off.
"That was the last straw. Don't be surprised if you get fired soon," I say sitting back down.

After about 45 minutes the plane lands and we get off. The first thing I do is report the flight attendant and then we get an uber to take us back to my apartment. I hate stressful days like these.

_________________________________

This chapter is so short and I'm so sorry. The next chapter will be longer I promise. I'm just so exhausted right now. The past few weeks have been stressful and exhausting but I somehow still managed to update surprisingly. I guess this is one of my "escapes" from reality. ALSO OVER 1K READS IM SCREAMING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH❤❤ Have a fantastic day/night babes❤