Chapter 4

*Jackson's POV*

I wake up with Aaron sprawled out on top of me. I try to wiggle out from under him but it's almost impossible. I'm so hungry and try to wake him up but he is being stubborn. He asked for it. I reach out and grab the glass half full of water off of the coffee table and dump it on him.

"The fuck," Aaron mumbles as he sits up.
"Good morning sweetheart," I say kissing his cheek.
"Did you dump water on me?" Arron questions.
"Hey, at least it wasn't milk," I say with a sarcastic tone in my voice.
"You should do a YouTube tutorial on how to wake up your boyfriend, I'm sure it would just be sooooo helpful," Arron says grabbing a towel to dry himself off.

I walk over to Aaron and help him dry off his back in the spots where he can't reach.

"I love you," I say hugging him from behind.
"I love you more baby boy," Aaron says back as he turns around and kisses me.
"Pancakes?" I ask after I pull away, my stomach growling.
"Pancakes," Aaron agrees with a smile on his face.

*Aaron's POV*

"You're so cute," I say to Jackson as we are sitting on the couch.
"Are you sure there aren't anymore pancakes left?" Jackson asks with a fake frown and puppy dog eyes.
"I'm pretty sure you ate the last one," I say with a laugh.
"Let's do something. I'm bored." Jackson whines.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like adventure somewhere, or go somewhere fun, or highjack a plane," Jackson says with sarcasm lacing his words.
"How about we do this," I say kissing Jackson on the lips.
"I'm fine with this," Jackson says with one hand on my cheek and the other in my hair.

Our lips fit perfectly together and move in sync. I tug on Jackson's shirt and pull it off. Mine coming off right after. At this point Jackson's back is flat on the couch and I'm on top of him kissing him and giving him the occasional hickey that everyone likes to point out to him for some reason. My love for this boy has no limits. Nothing can break us, I won't let it. I love him too much.

*Jackson's POV*

I wake up and see Aaron sleeping beside me instead of on top of me. Thank the lord. I slip of out of my bed and check my phone. 2:07 p.m. 3 missed calls. 8 texts. The calls are from my mom and family along with the texts. Most of the texts read along the lines of 'Sorry for your loss' and some other stuff like it gets better and I hope you're okay. I call my mom right away.

"Jackson," my mom mutters obviously crying.
"Mom what's going on? What happened?" I ask now panicking and accidentally waking up Aaron.
"It's- it's your grandfather, he passed away about 2 hours ago," she somehow mutters out and begins sobbing uncontrollably.
"Text me where you're at. Love you," I say as I hang up with tears in my eyes.
"What's wrong baby boy," Aaron says pulling me into a hug causing me to cry harder.
"It's my grandfather. He's gone," I manage to say as Aaron stands there comforting me.
"It will be okay. Just breathe," Aaron says squeezing me tighter.
"We did everything together. I didnt even get to say goodbye," I say still crying into Aaron's chest.
"Hey, why don't we go meet up with your mom okay. I'll drive," Aaron says releasing my from his grasp.

____________________________________

OKAYYY SOOOO

I know you hate me for this but ya know at least I updated. Plus this chapter is a little longer than my other chapters just because I haven't updated in a few days but I have my reasons. I just wanted to wait till the drama was kinda settled down between Jackson and Aaron and Trash and just basically everyone that was involved. But yeah.

Also I don't know much about Jackson's family. This was just for the story obviously. I just decided to be mean and put something new in the story which in this case is someone dying and Jackson crying which actually pained me to write tbh. Like I was and still am crying fr lmao.

But yeah love you all. You can vote if ya want. You can also comment any suggestions or fix my errors because it's 2:30 a.m. and I probably didn't get them all😂

Love youuuuuu❤❤❤