Chapter 19

Jackson and Aaron have been dating for almost 4 years now making Jackson 22 and Aaron 20. They have had their ups and downs just like any other couple but they made it through everything. This is not the end of their story but just the beginning.

*Jackson's POV*

Aaron and I walk into Times Square and I take everything in. The lights, the nature, the smell of food lingering through the Autumn air. Everything was as perfect as it could get. Or so I thought. I went to a hotdog stand nearby to get some food for Aaron and I when I walk back I see Aaron down on one knee with a ring in his hand and I immediately freeze in place.

"Jackson Krecioch," Aaron starts, "I love you so much. You have been there through everything for me. I bet you would walk with the devil through hell and back for me. I know I would. You have made me so happy in these past few years and now I know for sure that I want to be with you forever. Jackson Krecioch, will you marry me?" Aaron says making my heart flutter in ways it never has before.

I set down the hotdogs and run over to him excitedly and hug him, "Yes," I breathe out. "Yes, I will marry you," I say my eyes tearing up and the largest grin overtaking my face. I pull away from the hug just to look at his gorgeous face and I couldn't help but kiss the living daylights out of him as claps and cheers erupt around us.

We spent the rest of the day exploring New York together and of course making out in public restrooms. Once we got back to our hotel I called my mom and Nova, who both secretly knew this was all planned out, and then I decided to post pictures of the ring on Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram and everyone went wild from that point on.

"So when do you want to have the wedding?" I ask Aaron, sitting down on his lap.
"Maybe in May," Aaron suggest as he wraps his arms around me.
"Sounds perfect," I say as I kiss Aaron, running my hands through his hair.
Aaron kisses me back and I'm just imagining the day we are going to actually get married and be able to spend the rest of our lives together doing whatever we want whenever we want. We will have our own house with a wrap around porch and maybe adopt a few kids and get a dog or a cat. God life is so good right now.

We continue to just sit there making out before I stand up and go turn out the lights.
"Why did you turn off the lights Baby Boy?" Aaron asks.
"Because I'm tired," I say as I lay down on the bed and Aaron lays down next to me and starts to kiss me again and I respond, kissing him back.
"Okay, but I'm actually tired," I say resting my head on the soft pillow.
"Goodnight Baby Boy," Aaron says as he kisses the tip of my nose and I drift off to sleep.

The next morning we wake up and get on a plane to go back to LA and start planning our May wedding. I mean it is November so that leaves us with about 6 months to plan. In case you didn't realize we are going to be extremely extra at our wedding with everything from the flowers to the guest list so it will take awhile.

We get back to my apartment in LA and Nova is there waiting with paper and pens ready to plan this shit.

"I'm imagining us walking down the aisle and white rose petals are falling from above as we walk. Is that too extra?" I ask.
"That is actually perfect," Nova agrees with me.
"Oh, and we can have Shawn Mendes singing," I say a little too excitedly.
"I don't think that is going to happen," Aaron says laughing at me.
"Okay well we can at least invite him," I say sarcastically.
"We could also invite Alexis Wren," Aaron says smiling at me.
I just give him a sassy, sarcastic smirk and then turn to Nova, "So what kind of food should we have?" I ask.
"We need a chocolate fountain," Aaron says immediately.
"And strawberries all lined up in front," I add.
"James Charles can do your makeup," Nova says excitedly.
"Are we really going to be that extra?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"You bet your highlight is bout to be poppin" Nova says no argument about it.

__________________________________

I'M CRYING OMG THIS IS TOO CUTE THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SUCH AN EXTRA WEDDING AND IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT I PROMISE YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT.

Thank you all so much for your love and support I really do appreciate it. Don't forget to vote of you wanna. I love you so much and don't forget that❤