Plan

I wake up to a damp, smelly cell. 'Where am I?' 

"She's awake," a dark, tall and guess what? Yup, muscular man says and sits up from the chair outside of the cell. I have chains on my arms. 

"What, you think I'm some kind of monster now?" I ask disgusted.

"No, we're just making sure you don't escape." 'I can't believe I did this in the first place.'

I huff in frustration, knowing I won't escape anytime soon. Mom's going to kill me.

"Don't you werewolves have mates or something?" I ask, trying to make small talk.

"Yeah we actually do."

"I've read in books that werewolves mate before they're married" I say, disgusted by the idea.

"Hey, some of us actually do it when we're married," he answers, apparently feeling the need to defend his kind.

"Still kind of messed up." Before he could say anything, someone comes down the stairs behind him. I immediately start to feel a migraine coming on. I bet I look like I came back from the dead.

"I see she's finally awake."

"What day is it?" I ask, suddenly remembering that mom's probably freaking out about me being gone for so long. They ignore me and carry out their conversation. 'I should of told someone what I was doing'

"We don't know what she is, but she seems to acquire powers we've never seen before."

"Maybe she killed a witch and stole her powers?"

"I don't think so. That hasn't happened for centuries. And it still doesn't explain what she is."

I struggle to break out of my chains with no luck. I can't do anything with this migraine. I picture my bedroom at home. By the looks on the men's faces showed that it was working. I could feel myself being pulled. One of them opens the cell with his keys and runs in. 'Please please please!' I keep chanting in my head. The man roughly grabs onto me. The pounding headache gets worse and I can't take it anymore. I stop in defeat. Once he sees that I stopped, he let's go and drops me back down. I fall roughly and immediately hold my head between my arms. 'Mom help me.'

"Please let me go. I won't come back ever again. I promise." I plead. The other man analyzes me and finally replies, "not until we find out what you are."

"I'm a half vampire half human OK?" "I just happen to have extra powers." He doesn't look convinced. 'Mom' I try to mind link her.

'Honey where are you? You must be far to have lost connection with me.' Mom replies frantically.

'I'm on werewolf territory. Long story'

'Conjure me.'

'What?'

'Think of me being with you.'

'Ok' I picture mom being here, right in front of me.

When I open my eyes, mom materializes in front of me. The men are startled from their conversation when mom swiftly breaks my chains without breaking a sweat. She pulls me up by my arms and I lean against her, unable to support my own weight. 'I need exercise'.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I am Marinara. The vampire you werewolves have been talking about?" mom says with a deadly tone. The men's eyes go wide as if they've seen a ghost. 'What's so scary about mom?'

With my perfectly enhanced vampire hearing, I know that about an army will burst through the doors. Mom stiffens and holds me tighter.  My power's the only thing I can rely on now. Knowing that I can't teleport far, I think up the same place in the woods where I was caught. I feel the pull and hold mom's hand.