The Devil

The picture on the right or above is of Celeste

It's been a week and I can get out of bed now. I feel brand new.

Today is the day I'm going to respond to Ethan. I've been thinking a lot about it and have finally decided.

The annoying sound of the school bell brings me out of my thoughts, signaling lunch. I get up and exit my English class quickly to go meet up with my friends. This is the only class I don't have with my friends.

About the vampire and werewolves, I asked my mom what she thinks and she actually knew they were moving in to the school. She decided we can't switch schools again, so we'll just have to deal with them and keep on guard at all times.

Oh and did I mention there's a whole werewolf pack and vampire coven? Yes, coven.

"Oh my gosh English is the most boring class on earth (no offense English class fans)!" I exclaim, "listening to my teacher talk nonstop was like hell."

"Tell me about it," April comments. I sit down at our table.

"Let's go get lunch," I say, standing up, "My stomach's been ready all morning."

Ethan chuckles at that and gets up too, with the crew in tow.

.

.

After we get lunch we head back to our table.

"Does anyone smell something weird?" I ask as I sense a weird presence.

"I don't," Mariana comments. Jared starts sniffing the air, not caring about his surroundings.

"Jared!" I whisper-scream at him, "you're going to draw attention!"

"Whoops sorry," he comments.

"What are you smelling that's so weird?" April asks.

"I don't know. I feel like it's something important." Then it hits me hard.

"There's another Princess in this school?!" I shout. People start looking at me weird.

"She's just daydreaming everyone!" Jared says jokingly and it earns him a hard look from me, my cheeks flaming. I must be blushing red right now. Everyone else goes back to what they were doing. My senses are a little stronger than my friends', probably from the aid of my white-lighter genes.

"No I seriously mean it. There's another Princess in this school," I whisper.

"You mean me?" A voice suddenly says right behind me. I jump in my seat, startled.

"Works every time," the sudden stranger says, "so you're the girl everyone has been gossiping about."

"So you say," I say equally intrigued.

"I'm Princess Celeste Anastasia Knight," apparently Celeste says. 'I didn't ask for a full name, but whatever. I hate this girl already.' Jared snickers from behind me.

"I'm guessing you already know who I am, so I'm gonna just skip the introduction," I say sweetly to her.

"So you're half vampire. What's the other half? Human?" she asks mockingly.

"What's so bad about humans?" I ask, defending my friends.

"They're helpless weak creatures," she answers, eyeing each of my friends.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you," I say, standing up ready to do something I'll regret. Ethan pulls me back down.

"Let's not make a scene," he whispers to me.

"What? So you got your boyfriend holding you back?" I blush at what she said.

"He's not-

"C'mon Mel let's go take a breather," he says and literally drags me out of the lunch room. If he didn't pull me out so quickly I would have teleported her to hell, if that's possible.

I take about 15 minutes to calm down. "I really want to kill right now. She has no right to call you guys weak."

"It's ok Mel. We are half human, it's kinda true."

"No it's not! You guys are stronger than normal humans remember?"

"Yes I remember. You know, I don't think she knows we're half vampire, except for you of course. She only called us human. We can use that to our advantage and show her what we're made of," Ethan suggests.

"Wow a dark idea. I like it," I say smiling at the thought of messing with the stupid girl's coven. We walk back to the lunch room and find that we have 10 minutes of lunch left.

"Seriously? I haven't even eaten yet," I whine in frustration. I hear a snicker behind me. I ignore the noise and start eating. 'That devil is going to pay'.