Rescue Mission

A/N 

The picture on the right or on top is of Sophia

Sorry guys for not updating. There isn't really any excuse. But now that I have three hours of free time at school I can update weekly again! Maybe next week I'll update more than once. Well, read on!

"You're not letting this go are you?"

"You know me too well," I say with a smile. 

"But you're not going alone. I will come with you along with some others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony, Ethan, Dad and at least 10 other guys gather together and hold hands with me(in order for the teleporting to work I have to make contact), ready to teleport to our destination: were-wolf territory. I wonder if they feel uncomfortable doing that.

"Ready guys?" I ask expectantly.

"Ready," they all say in unison.

I let the magic do all its work. In less than 5 seconds we're in the woods on werewolf territory. Dad starts giving out orders to the rest of the vampires while I concentrate on remembering where the secret prison is.

"All right guys we'll split up and surround the prison. Ethan, stay with Mel and make sure she doesn't get hurt." That snaps me out of my concentration. 'Why did he have to leave me with him?'

Ethan turns to look at me. He doesn't utter a word. I wonder what he's thinking right about now.

"Mel do you have a visualization of the prison?"

"Yes," I answer dad, once again snapped out of my thoughts. "Follow me."

We walked for about  five minutes until I raise my hand for them to halt. We stop in front of a building going through the ground. "This is the place." Dad signals the men to go with their group and surround the building. 'Is it me or are they just plain stupid having a prison in the middle of the woods?'

"On my word," I tell the group through our mind-link. "On my word Dad," I tell Dad using telepathy. Since he's not a vampire, he can't mind-link any vampires, including my mom.  

I walk out of the clearing with Ethan in tow. A were-wolf guard sees us and leaps into action, going after us. He transforms mid-leap. Before he could land on us, I grab Ethan's hand and teleport beside the were-wolf. The were-wolf lands on all four legs and turns towards us, giving a confused look. I gotta admit, that look is hilarious.

"Save us the time and don't even bother trying to chase us." I think the wolf got the message cause he nodded. Huh. This one's a wimp. Before I could say anything else, he transforms back to human, stalk naked right in front of me. OK, that's not cool.

"Dude what the hell?" Ethan said with a disgusted face, trying to block me from seeing him in the process. I agree. I turn around quickly, which was a bad idea cause the idiot tries to pounce on me again, changing back mid-leap. 'Sly little mutt'

Ethan grabs me and uses his vampire speed to get us closer to the door. 'Seriously? Where are all the other guards?' "Thanks."

"No prob." I open the door and give the order for everyone to take out any were-wolves they see. Dad teleports right next to me. I walked into the building and teleport straight down the stars. He stops me before I could go further. 

'There might be some more guards in here. Be careful. I'll go ahead and make sure the place is safe.' I nod to him and he teleports to a different location.