Recovery

MEL'S POV

I woke up to a dark room. 'Is it still night?' I squint at the curtain and no light comes through. 'What woke me up so suddenly?'

"Melody," an angelic voice says.

"Who's there?" I say, trying to see where the voice is coming from in the darkness.

"I am the angel of destiny. I have come to you in your dreams to tell you something important. The vision about Sophia Turner has not yet happened."

"You mean the vision I had of trying to save her? But I already saved her."

"Yes, you did. But it was not the vision that lead you to save her. She is important in the white-lighter realm. You sensed the importance of the situation, which led you to find her. The vision is yet to come and there is no way of preventing it. Sophia Turner may continue to live her life like usual until the day of the vision. The vision will happen exactly like you've seen it."

"Since she is important in the white-lighter realm, what is she doing on Earth?"

"You forget that her father is human. She cannot simply leave her father, for it willl break her heart."

"Can't he go to the white-lighter realm with her?"

"I'm sorry but that cannot happen. Only those with white-lighter blood and high order have access to the realm. I will leave you now. You are to speak with no one about this matter. Not even to Sophia Turner. No creature can speak about their conversation with The Angel Of Destiny. I have no name, age, gender, or race. I am simply a being with no description.

"There is another concern I need to address with you. You will find your destiny through your parents. They will tell you your destiny when they feel the need to. Shall they die before then, you will know your destiny at once."

"What do you mean shall they die?" I ask with panic in my voice.

"I am simply telling you what would happen should anything happen to them. I will not reveal to you what your parents' destiny is.

"The journey you are going through will at times be steep and at times be calm. Watch out for your safety and the safety of your loved ones." With that The Angel Of Destiny disappears and I fall back into a deep sleep.

'I didn't even get to see her-it.'

.

.

.

.

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains. I try to get out of bed but wince at the sudden pain, forgetting I'm injured.

'Oh yeah, I got stabbed in the leg and now I'm on bed rest for a week. Great.'

The door opens and in walks Laura.

"Good. You're awake. Breakfast will be here shortly. How are you doing?"

"I've been better," I answer.

"Don't worry. You'll be better in no time. Hmm your face is pale. In this case that's a bad sign."

"Are you a nurse or something?"

"No. I did training for how to take care of a half Vampire Princess. Courtesy of the queen."

"So that's why you were picked. I thought it was random."

"Oh no. You're mother is very picky when it comes to protecting you. Your father thought you would be ok without a nurse, but when he disappeared your mother became over the top protected and began my training."