Two In One

Sophie shouts for help as I stand here helpless. I want to help her, but I don't know how. When is this going to happen? Is it already too late? The guards, it seems, leave her alone in the cell. I see myself appearing in the cell and trying to break the chains. "No it's a trap!" Sophie shouts.

.
.
.
I wake up sweating and a tear falls down my face. I look at the clock and see it's 8 AM. Crap. I jump out of bed, immediately forgetting the vision. I quickly run to the bathroom and get ready for school. Mondays suck. Wait. 'It is Monday right?'
.
.
.
I teleport downstairs and see my friends just standing there. I take in their moods. I guess they're not as happy about school either. They're all dressed and ready for school. Only Ethan seems to be the least unhappy.

"Yeah we slept in also," Marianna answers my unasked question.

"We're all in this together," I sang cheerily. All I get is groans from all of them. "C'mon lets go to school, aka hell."

"You got that right," Jared comments.
.
.
.
"The discriminate is b squared minus four a c. Can I have someone come up here and work out this problem?" Some random kid gets up and starts writing on the board.

My vision goes blurry and I shake my head, willing my vision to work. It works a little. 'Ethan I need help' I raise my hand and the teacher answers, "Yes miss Lance?"

"I think I'm coming down with something. I need to go to the nurse," I say worriedly.

"Ok let me write you a pass." I walk up to her desk and take the pass from her. Ethan walks up to the teacher.

"I'll walk her," he suggests. The teacher complies.

"What's going on?" Ethan asks while we walk to the nurse.

"I don't know my eyesight's getting blurry. How's that even possible?" Right as I say that, I stumble and Ethan stabilizes me.

"We should call your mom," he says.

"No. I don't want to worry her more. I probably just have low blood pressure." Finally we reach the nurses office. Ethan holds the door for me and I walk in.

"May I help you?" The nurse asks kindly.

"Yes I'm feeling a little light headed and my vision's blurry," I say.

"Okay follow me," the nurse says and walks into another room. I follow quickly.

"Lay down on this bed and I'll be back to check your blood pressure," the nurse says and I lay down on the bed.

"I'll be waiting in the other room," Ethan says and quietly exits the room.
.
.
.
The vision returns and continues:
Before I know it metal chains appear on my arms, locking them in place. "What the-" I was cut off by a menacing laugh.

"I finally caught the great Princess. And even better, the lost angel!" an all too familiar voice says. I slowly turn around and I cannot believe my eyes.
.
..
...
A/N: Sorry I keep mixing up transport and teleport in my chapters. If I say transport I really mean teleport, unless told otherwise. Anyway, I'm writing this as I go so the timeline may be off.