Awkward

A/N

The picture on the right or on top is of Tony, one of Melody's cousins...I'm pretty sure I updated on time?

.

.

.

I wake up to the sun shining on my face, literally. 'Who opened the curtains?'

"Rise and shine!" April shouts. I groan and cover up more.

"It's Saturday let me sleep in!"

"Nope we have some fun girl time today. I think we all need it," April says and winks. Oh great. She already knows. I hear someone in my closet and ask,"Who's in my closet?"

"That's just Mary(Mariana) looking for an outfit for you." I get off my bed and head towards the window to close the curtains.

"Oh no you don't. Stop putting up a fight and go get ready," April says while shoving me into the bathroom. She slams the door on my face. I try to open it, but find she's leaning against it. 'Leave it to April to ruin my morning'

I hop into the shower without a choice. Once I'm done I brush my hair and wrap myself in a towel. I twist the door knob and luckily it opens. April's standing right there. "I can't run away while I'm naked I promise," I say grumpily. She backs away content with my comment.

"I can't change while you're watching me."

"Oh sorry," she says and quickly runs out the room with Mary in tow. I can hear them breathing on the other side. Shrugging it off I grab my clothes and get dressed. When I'm done I open the door. They immediately walk in and start fixing me up. Do you know how much I hate people dressing me?

"Are we done yet?" I complained. 

"Are you blind? We just got started on your hair," Mary says. I grumbled some more. 

Finally after what felt like 5 hours, they finish fixing my hair and painting my nails a clear color. 'What's the point of doing that?'

"Ta da!" April shouts. I break out of my trance and head for the tall mirror. Wow I look amazing. 

"Wow"

"I know right? Like the curly hairdo?" April asks.

"Yeah..."

"So what shall we do first?" Mary asks.

"Mmm..."

"So you guys just came into my room and said we have a fun girl time, yet you didn't even plan anything?" I ask annoyed.

"Pretty much," Mary says.

"Oh! I know what we can do," April exclaims.

"Really? Spit it out," Mary says. Typical Mariana.

"We can chat about who we like." Ugh

"You guys I'm not ready to talk about that." I knew they were planning this all along. They sit on my blue wide window sofa and snuggle up with the plush pillows. I sit at the foot of my bed, uncomfortable about where the conversation is leading.

"Mel stop resisting. You know you can't get past us," Mary says with a hint of a smile.

"Fine. Only if you promise to keep your mouths shut."

"Duh. We're your friends. The only way someone will find out is if they heard us," April said matter-of-factly. Then realization hit me.

"You guys! We're probably being heard right now!" April shuts her mouth.