Destiny

Mel's POV

Landing on the floor was a sign that my magic worked. The pain on my leg was unbearable. The forced magic drained the life out of me.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" the were-wolf shouts.

"Tandra!" He calls the witch. The witch comes hustling towards him.

"Yes master?" she answers.

"Prepare your magic whatever things. We're going to torture the girl until her friends come to her aid. A white-lighter can't help, but to help a friend in need," he says and sneers at me.

"They won't come," I say more to convince myself. Surely they'll recognize the danger won't they?

"And what makes you so sure of that?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I spit out. Blocking out the whole room, I concentrate on sending a message to all white-lighters.

'If you guys can hear me don't come to help.' I hope this works.

.

.

.

Ethan's POV

I land on the big conference table in the meeting room. Over 30 heads gasp and turn to me. it looks like they were having a meeting for an attack.

"Ethan! What happened to Mel?" The Queen is the first to speak up.

"They threatened her that they would kill me if she didn't call all the white-lighters. I had a plan to get her out but she teleported me out of there before I knew what was going to happen."

"Where are they Ethan? And why do they want all the white-lighters?" the King asks.

"I don't know. All I know is that she's with a werewolf and a special witch. I think the witch is a unique kind. They want all the powers of the white-lighters and to kill them all. The werewolf said that a white-lighter helps another in need," I let it out in one big breath.

"I have a plan. I can sense when a white-lighter is hurt. If she's hurt we'll find her," the King says.

"Sir she's hurt. She's bleeding very badly and she said she might die," I say with sadness in my voice.

"I'll try to sense her-" he starts to say, but abruptly stops.

"She's contacting all white-lighters," he says surprised. Then his face turns dark.

"They're going to torture her. Lets go!" He grabs onto his wife's hand and the guards do the same. I run over to the group and grab someone's shoulder just as they start to disappear.

.

.

.

Mel's POV

"No!" I shout as dad appears with the guards. Black poisonous arrows start shooting out. Dad appears right next to me and helps me up.

"Dad they're poisonous!" I shout as an arrow heads towards us. Dad teleports mom and Ethan right next to us.

"Stay here and protect her," he says and teleports away leaving us clueless. A minute of dodging arrows later, he appears with two white-lighters. A woman in her 20s and a man in his 50s. 'What the heck is he doing?'

The male white-lighter appears next to the group of guards and they all disappear. The other white-lighter appears next to us and next thing you know we're all home. 'Where did dad go?' I mind-link mom.