Unexpected

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I've been stressed out lately and I have finals, which builds up my stress level. Last night someone I know complimented me in so many ways even though I was feeling down and she doesn't even know it. What she said inspired me to keep writing my book which, by the way, I'm currently working on at 12:10 AM. if she's reading this, I thank her!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sophia Turner's POV

"We're here," I say as we stop in front of a house with a picket fence.

I seriously want to kill whoever would want to hurt my dad and I. Why couldn't they just leave us alone? We didn't do anything wrong.

I walk up to the door an knock it loudly. "Cece it's me Soph!" I shouted loudly so that she can hear me. Five seconds later Cilia opens the door.

Before I know it I'm tackled to the ground with Cecilia (See-si-lee-a) holding me tightly. Then she starts crying.

"Soph we've been looking everywhere for you! Mom and dad wouldn't let me out of the house."

"Shh it's ok now I'm back."

"We thought you were kidnapped," she finally stops sobbing.

"Well, I kinda was."

"Oh my gosh did they hurt you?" Celia says with worry and examines my body.

"Nope. Not a scratch," I lie.

"Cut the crap I know they hurt you." I sigh inwardly. I suck at lying.

"Yeah they did, but it healed quickly."

"OK well that's good. Does your dad know you're OK? Is he alright?"

"Yeah I went to him before coming here."

"Who are they?" Cilia asks curiously while pointing at the vampire crew.

"They're the people who saved me. There's a lot to explain to you, but we can't do it here," I say with a serious expression and she nods in response.

"I have to tell mom and dad you're OK, then they'll let me out again," Cilia says and rushes inside to call her mom and dad.

"Mom! Dad! Sophia's back!" Her mom and dad rush downstairs.

"Oh my goodness I'm glad you're alright!" Cece's mom exclaims and pulls me into a tight hug. Next, hre dad envelopes me in another tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're safe Sophia. Who should I thank for bringing you back?" Her dad asks.

"You should thank them," I say while pointing at the vampire crew. Cece's dad and mom walk up to the crew and thanks them while shaking each of their hands. Melody instead hugs them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lucien, is it OK for me to speak with Cece in private at Melody's house?" I ask politely.

"Of course! Is there something wrong?" Mr. Lucien asks with concern laced in his tone of voice.

"No it's just girl talk," I say convincingly. To my luck, he buys the lie.

"Ok then. Make sure she's back by 8 PM."

"Will do." Cece grabs her purse from the coat rack and walks out the door.

"Bye mom and dad!" she shouts and her parents shout their goodbyes from inside the house.

"So where to?" she asks looking at me expectantly.

"To Melody's house," I say and look at Melody to confirm it.

"Yup. The castle will be safest so we should go there," Melody says.

"You live in a castle?!" Cece exclaims.

"Shhhh!" I whisper to her, "This is a secret so you can't go around shouting things like that unless you want to die!" Well ok, maybe I was exaggerating a bit, but I had to scare her into not telling anyone. 

"Oh, sorry," she whispers back.

"Hey Sophia do you know a place where we can teleport without being seen?" Melody asks.

"Right. Um...The safest is the woods." Did I forget to mention that Cecilia lives right in front of the woods? Scary right?

We follow the trail that leads to the woods. We then go off the trail to a secluded area where no one can see us.

"Ready everyone?" Melody asks. I grab onto Cecilia's hand.

"Hold onto his hand," I whisper to her. She takes hold of the guy's hand.

"We're all ready," I say and I feel the tingling that signals we're about to teleport. Three seconds later we're in the dining room in the castle. I hold onto Cecilia before she falls.

"All right guys, get some fuel into your body. You must be starving like I am. We'll talk about the situation after we eat," Melody says. Wow, she cares about every single one of her crew. I wish I was as considerate as that.

Everyone splits up in a blink of an eye except for Melody.

"Is she unconscious?" she asks.

"Yeah."

"I'll take her to a guest room. With rest she'll be OK. You look like you need some rest too."

"Thanks, but where will I stay in the meantime?"

"I'll make sure you both have a guest room right next to each other." She's so nice.

"Thank you very much," I say and walk with her to my temporary room.

"Here's your room," she announces after what seemed to feel like an hour. Man this castle is huge! I walk right in and plump on the bed, too exhausted to get in the covers.

MELODY'S POV

I bring Cecilia to the room right next to Sophia's. I settle her down on the be and pull the covers over her. I glance at the time. 'shoot' it's already 3PM. That's not enough time to tell her everything. I guess I'll just tell her the most important details then.

Right when I'm about to walk out of her room I sense something that makes me stop cold.

She's a half Water Nymph. What is a daughter of Titans Oceanus doing living among humans? And why is Titans Oceanus married to a human? And how the heck do I know this information?

.

.

.

A/N

Sorry for the cliff hanger! I kinda ran out of time seeing as it's around midnight and I should really be sleeping right now. Anyway, once finals is over I'll be able to update more frequently. I would love it if people vote my chapters because there are hundreds more people reading than voting and I just don't get it. If you keep reading my book that means you like it, so wouldn't it make sense if you voted a lot? Sorry for that little rant. Please vote on my chapters. I personally vote chapters on books I love reading. Until next time!