Safety First

The picture to the right or on top is of Cecilia(think of her in human version, not anime)

Melody's POV

"Cilia wake up," I say and shake Cilia awake.

"I'm awake," she mumbles.

"Your parents will kill me if I don't bring you home today. And you and I have a lot of explaining to do." Cilia jumps out of her bed.

"Oh my gosh I forgot!" She shouts and rushes to the bathroom to probably fix her hair. 'I wish I was that beautiful'

Cilia comes out of her room after 10 seconds. "Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." I lead her out of her room and to Sophie's. We find her awake and already sitting on her bed.

"Great you're already awake. Won't have to go through the same thing," I say a little too humorously.

"Yeah," Sophie answers suspiciously.

"Well, lets go to the meeting room," I say, "Laura will bring you guys."I speed to the meeting room.

'Mom we have a problem,' I mind-link mom. She's in the same room, but I don't want others to hear.

'What's wrong?' she asks back.

'Cilia's a half Water Nymph and I don't think she knows. I also think that Titans Oceanus is keeping secrets about her heritage from her.'

'We have to tell her. She has a right to know.'

'Yeah, that's a good idea.' I notice everyone's already seated so I sit down.

"We are meeting here to discuss what we should do about Sophia, Cilia, and Sophia's father's safety," mom announces.

"Why? What about my parents?" Cilia cuts in.

"Your parents are powerful enough to protect themselves, but we'll discuss that later. Both of your family's in danger because you are connected to Melody. Sophia was captured because she is a white-lighter and since Melody's a white-lighter, other supernatural creatures would do anything to her to get to Melody. Cilia is Sophia's friend who knows her secret, so that makes her vulnerable. There is also something else about Cilia that we do not wish to discuss today."

"Mom I think we should discuss where to put Sophia and her dad. Sophia needs to get back to school," I say.

"Right, Sophia do you wish to stay at the castle or to stay on Earth? Although the castle's safer."

"I have to ask my dad. Speaking of my dad, is he alright?" Sophia asks with concern laced in her voice.

"He's being treated in the medical center as we speak," mom answers, "he should be fully healed in a few hours."

"That concludes our meeting," mom says and gets up from her chair. Everyone gets up after that.

I get up and walk over to mom. "Where's dad?" I ask.

"He's taking care of some white-lighter business. Why don't you bring Sophia to see her dad?"

"Sure. Soph?" I call Sophia over.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Come with me to see how your dad's doing." I lead her to the medical center underground. When we reach there I sense Sophia's dad. I lead her to the last room in the hall.

"I'll wait here," I say as I hold the door open for her. she walks in and I close the door lightly.

.

.

.

.

SOPHIA'S POV

I walk in the room and Melody closes the door. I see dad's awake.

"Hey dad," I whisper.

"Mel? Where am I?"

"Your in the medical center for-," I hesitate to say where we are. I just leave it at that. Don't want to freak him out. I walk over to him and hold his hands.

"These men broke in our home. I thought they took you."

"Well I'm here now and you're almost fully healed."

"They said you were a supernatural being that they had to deal with?" dad says confused.

"I didn't know it myself, but found out not too long ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?" dad asks, hurt.

"Oh no it wasn't like that dad. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't think it was safe for you to know," I lied. I actually thought he would think I was a freak.

"Who would want to hurt you? Or me?"

"I don't know, anyone who's after Melody," I say angrily.

"Who's Melody?"

"You'll meet her later. Melody or her mom wants us to decide whether we should stay here where it's safe or to go back home where we'll be unprotected."

"We'll stay here for a few days. Then we'll go back home."

"OK I'll tell Melody. And dad?"

"Yes pumpkin?"

"I love you."

"I love you too pumpkin." I kiss dad on the cheek and exit the room.

.

.

.

Melody's POV

"My dad says we'll stay for a few days."

"He made the right decision," I say, "what's your dad's name?"

"David." We walk back up the castle.

"Let me show you your dad's room so you can show him when he's better." I lead Sophie to his room.

"By the way, where's Cilia?" Sophia asks.

"My mom took her home."

"Oh."

'Melody take Sophia home NOW!' mom says through the mind-link.

"I have I take you home now. Don't worry your dad will be fine and there will be guards to keep you safe." I teleport Sophia out of there as fast as I can. 'What kind of danger is there now?'

A/N Here's an early update for this week! And there are some questions for you guys to ponder:

1. Does Cilia know how beautiful she is? lol

2. What kind of danger is there now?

3. After Cilia is told who she really is, will she tell her mom?

4. Does Cilia live with Titans Oceanus or an imposter dad?

5. Does Cilia's mom know who Cilia really is?