Kidnapped

Melody's POV

.

.

.

"Stay here where you'll be safe. The guards are already here," I tell Sophia with authority. I teleport out of there before she can say anything.

When I appear in the living room I'm met by guards and family members fighting witches and werewolves. 'How did they get here?'

Mom sees me and shouts, "Melody get out of here now!" I sense someone coming at me from behind and do a round house kick to the stomach.

"I'll stay and fight with you guys!" I shout back.

'No! It's not safe!'

'What do you mean? I can fight back. Isn't that what you and dad trained me for?' I mind-link her back.

'We're only powerful by strength. Witches are powerful by magic. They know who you are and they'll stop at nothing to take you away.' While she's saying all this I fight every witch and werewolf that comes after me.

'Aren't you forgetting something? I have magic.' I throw a shelf using telekinesis at a werewolf coming at me.

'They're too many. Watch out!' I turn around just in time to block a blow to the face. I teleport behind the werewolf and kick his back hard. I punch his face and he gets knocked out real easy.

'Where's dad?' I ask mom.

'I don't know'

'Dad?'

'Mel I'm taking your friends and family to safety. Tell mom I'm all right.'

'Ok,' I answer back.

'He's taking my friends and cousins to safety. They're all right,' I tell mom.

'Good,' mom answers and continues fighting. There seems to be more and more werewolves coming.

"Mel watch out!" mom screams a moment too late. Before I realize what's about to happen, a witch cuts my right leg with a blade and I fall to the ground in pain. blood starts gushing out of my leg.

With every bit of strength I have left I put up my shield. But it only stays up for a few seconds. The moment the shield comes down the witches cast some kind of spell to teleport me to god knows where.

I notice Ethan jumping after me and grabs my hand just before we disappear. Everything is a blur after that.

.

.

.

Ethan's POV

I see Mel lying on the floor with blood gushing out of her right leg. a witch starts casting a spell and that's when I lose it. I automatically kill the creature who touches me and run after Mel. Before they disappear I grab onto Mel's hand and disappear as well.

.

.

.

We appear in a dark and creepy looking cottage.

The witch turns around noticing my presence. 'She's too beautiful to be a witch,' I thought as I looked at the details etched into her face, 'but not as beautiful as Mel.'

"Why you!" she screeches at me and lunges at me to grab me. I turn right at the last second and kick her in the stomach. She lands on the floor a few feet away. She raises her hand and chants some weird words.

Green swirls come out of her hands and engulf Mel and I. "What are you doing?!" I shout at her.

"You don't think I intend to kill her do you?" she sneers, "She wouldn't be of any use to us then would she? It's just a minor spell to keep you from escaping with her."