5:Visit

5:Visit
Date Created:Jan.31,2017

----------

Sunday morning was supposed to be peaceful. Kian who was alone on his apartment room was obviously used to sleeping late at this kind of day. Bur today, an intense banging on his bedroom door shocked him awake to the point of jumping away from his bed.

"What the hell?!" He couldn't help but scream, his eyes shooting a sharp glare at the door.

He wondered who was it that came knocking at this time of the day. Moreover, it was even a barabaric way of waking him up. The person didn't even bother to use the door bell.

With a forceful pull, he opened the door and his eyes met with a pair of chinky black eyes. The owner belonged to a cute girl on a flowery dress and beret. Her bob styled black hair greatly complimented her oval shaped face. Overall, she was a very cute specimen.

This didn't elicit any butterflies to flutter on his stomach. After all, the girl was Amy Sylvester, his biological sister.

Right now, feelings of irritation and helplessness filled his heart. It was not because he was rudely woken up but becuas of another thing. Their height difference.

Amy was 15 years old, two years younger than Kian. However, they were already about the same height. This was a trait she managed to inherit from their father together except for her cute narrow eyes.

Kian sighed inwardly at this unfairness but then calmed himself down. He left the door open and headed back into his bed to get a shut eye. However, it seems that his plan was doomed to fail.

"Big bro, wakey-wakey! Breakfast is already served!" She poked a stick which she got from who knows where on his cheek.

Her actions kept him from feeling drowsy. He was about to lash out at her when her next words made him open his eyes wide.

"Oh, you haven't changed your password? Hehe. I wonder what happened to your precious collection? It must have turned more dirty since you already got this whole place for yourself" Her giggles were like the laugh of a devil.

Kian immediately stood up and grabbed his smart watch away from her hands. Unknowingly, a cold sweat had already formed on his back.

'Dangerous!' was all that he managed to think before his sister went on to scavenge his room.

"Wow, you also play Dimensional Heroes Online? Cool! Hey Bro, my name's Amie inside the game. What about yours?" She asked as she toyed with his Transmission Gear.

Kian felt it was a bit troublesome but nevertheless still ended up saying his username.

"Just Kian? How am I suppose to find a name used by thousands of players?" She pouted.

"Then don't find me. Easy as that." He rolled his eyes and went straight to the bathroom while ignoring his sister's complaints.

After Kian cleaned himself up, the two went to have breakfast in the kitchen. The two enjoyed the food while having some occasional idle talk when Kian decided to ask a question.

"Did Dad sent you?" He asked in a low tone.

Amy gave a mischievous smile at him before answering.

"Hehe. He said to record anything that you do." Her response made Kian send her a glare.

"Haha. Nope, he didn't. I came here because I wanted to. But bro... I know you want to be alone but please come home sometimes, okay? Dad and Mom are worried for you." Her previous mischievous aura was gone and a worried expression took over it.

Kian felt a little guilty when he saw her face. The truth is that he also wanted to go home. He only used the apartment to have some time to think and be alone for a while after the breakup with his girlfriend. However, he slowly got attached to this place as time passed. He didn't want to leave so easily.

Still, he didn't want to disappoint his sister so he gave her a nod.

"Fine. I'll do that." He said curtly and proceeded to munching in the adobo which was personally cooked by Amy.

After they ate, the two spent a few hours bonding together before Amy had to go back home to do her assignments.

Now with his sister away, Kian remembered that he still has a lot of things to do on Sylis, the world of Dimensional Heroes Online.

With the same excitement from yesterday that never decreased, he quickly entered his room and equipped the Transmission Gear.

Soon, there was no more Kian inside the room.

-----