24: Overflow

24: Overflow
Date Created:Feb.7,2017

----------

Kian rarely felt any terror in his life. However, the sight of thousands of monsters gathering surely sent a wave of ice-cold feeling on his spine.

He was still a bit weak from the fight with the Horny Boar but he dragged his legs with all his might just to return back to the Academy.

When he reached the gates, a few players who saw his terrified expression were shocked.

Some of them knew who Kian was since his solo hunting feats were quite widespread among the students. He always had a calm expression on his face whenever he returned from his hunting trip. However, they never saw him in this state before.

Kian ran to the guard at full speed, even bumping with a fellow player and sending the poor guy flying. However, Kian didn't stopped and grabbed the guard's shoulder.

"An overflow...at the forest!" he said while catching his breath.

The guard was slightly surprised at first before he suspiciously took out a telescope and gazed at the Hunting Area's direction.

As he did so, the guard's face suddenly turned pale.

"It's really an overflow!" the guards shout alarmed the players.

"What's that?" A girl couldn't help but ask a fellow player beside her.

"It's basically a large gathering of monsters when they were not subjugated for a long time" the player responsed grimly.

A few players with the skills that can scout also confirmed that there was an overflow.

"Xian. You said that the Resurrection System of Players and Monsters stopped. So why did an Overflow occurred?" He asked as he ran to the Main building to where Professor Perch's lecture room was located.

"That is indeed the case boss. I just don't know how they gathered and even multiplied by this much. There's really something wrong with this overflow" Xian explained with a distressed expression.

Soon, they reached the classroom.

"Professor Perch!!"He shouted as he started knocked on the door hard.

The permission was quickly granted and Kian immediately entered the room.

The scenery inside was a mountain but he didn't have the composure to admire it.

Professor Perch, Bea and Shawn were quite surprised to see the panicking Kain.

"Professor, an Overflow is occurring and it's headed towards the academy!" Kian cut to the chase.

"What?! You better not be lying Shorty!" Shawn asked while addressing him in the nickname he made for Kian.

Kian didn't retort to him like the usual but decided to elaborate the situation outside.

"It's true. Right now, the authorities are gathering the students to fend off the monsters. It also seemed to be that they are planning to activate something and needs us to buy time" the last part was said uncertainty.

Professor Perch's eyebrows were furrowed as he fell into deep thought for a few seconds and became serious.

"That should be the ultimate spell, the Shade Formation. A formation that enables all the Shade Academy's combatants to have the Shade attribute of the dark element for an hour." Perch explained with a grim face.

Just imagining the effects of this formation was enough to shock the three students to the core.

A formation capable of adding the Shade Attribute to the players would render the monsters unable to hurt them for an hour. It was inconceivable.