Business Is Business (Akatsuki love story)

Name: Scarlet L. Makuna

Age: 21

DOB: December 25

Personality: Scarlet is cold, distant, and unfriendly. She has always been this way since the death of her mother. She is also strong willed, couragous, adventurous, and protective of herself as well as her sister. 

Likes: Her sister, Her deceased mother, doing things on her own and keeping busy

Dislikes: Her father, other business men trying to take advantage of her, and anything to do with her father

Name: Lilith I. Makuna

Age: 19

DOB: April 7th

Personality: Lilith is a flirt and sometimes known as a temptress. The only reason she does this is to either anger her father or to play with the boys feelings. Lilith is sweet and nice once you get to know her. However she can be hot-headed and get angry over the littlest things.

Likes: Disobeying her father, flirting, relaxing, hot springs, and sea horses

Dislikes: Being told what to do, getting caught, and someone hurting her or her family.

Pasts: Five years after Lilith was born. Their mother became ill and was in their home for days trying to get better. The girls begged their father to put their mother in the hospital, but he was hardly home. And when he finally arrived home with a doctor it was too late. Their mother had died. The girls cried for days. Lilith eventually forgave her father and decided to anger him by flirting with random boys. While Scarlet on the other hand grew a hatred for her father and anything he does, including his business.

Fathers Name: Charles D. Makuna

Mother's Name: Amila L. Makuna

To Be Continued...