Chapter 26 - Starting to Plan

Scarlet's POV

It had been a few weeks since they were gone. Lilith and I stayed in Itachi's apartment and gave the rest of the Akatsuki their orbs so they could live their lives. Konan and Hidan are engaged and we are invited to their wedding next month. Kakuzu became my accountant. Sasori is one of my advisors. Tobi went off to entertain kids in New York for Broadway or something like that with Tina. Kisame and Yuki broke up, but they decided they were better as friends. Kisame is a trainer at the aquarium and Yuki is another one of my advisors. I was sitting on the couch and just looked at Itachi's ash tray. "Scarlet" said Lilith, as I turned to her looking at me. "I'm hungry for pickles and whip cream" she said. "Yeah ok" I said getting up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and put pickles in it and topped it off with whip cream. Lilith sat on the stool and started eating it. I put the pickles away and stopped looking at the can of whip cream. "I'm sorry" said Lilith, as I looked at her. "Idiot, there's nothing to be sorry for. Shit happens" I said closing my eyes and put the whip cream away. I then paused as there was a knock at the door. "Probably grandfather again apologizing on grandmother's behalf" said Lilith, as I sighed walking over to the door. I slowly opened it and then my eyes widened seeing Itachi smirking at me. "Hey" he said, as I reached out and pulled his hair. "You know that does hurt" he said, as tears started building in my eyes. "You idiot, you stupid, you moron, you dog, you weasel, you-" I was about to say, but Itachi kissed my lips. As he did tears of joy crawled down my face.

As soon as he kissed me I knew it was him. "Oi move your butt" shouted Deidara, as we stopped and Deidara stood there growling. "Deidara" said Lilith, as he smiled, walked towards her, and she ran in his arms. "My Lilith, finally" he said, as she smiled and kissed him. I smirked and looked at them "You know Deidara your going to have to take really good care of her now" I said, as Itachi and Deidara looked at me and Lilith blushed. "What's the supposed to mean?" asked Deidara, as I smiled. "You know my grandfather's words if Lilith was pregnant" I said, as Itachi's eyes widened and Deidara paused. "What?" asked Deidara, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "You got her pregnant moron" said Itachi, as Deidara stopped and Lilith blushed lowering her eyes. "I... did what" said Deidara, as Lilith paused. "Your not angry are you?" asked Lilith, as Deidara smiled and kissed her lips. "Absolutely not" he said taking her hand and they walked to their bedroom. I smiled, as Itachi took my hand and he closed the door. He led me to his bedroom and I smiled as I sat down on the bed. He closed the door. "Here" I said, as he looked at the weasel necklace I first gave him. He smiled, walked over, and bent down. I placed the necklace around his neck and then he placed something in my hands. "Your mother asked me to give this to you" he said, as I stopped. "My mother... you saw my mother" I said, as he smiled and cupped my face as I cried. "She wants me to take care of you for the rest of your life" he said, as I looked up at him. "You lie" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips. "Not to you, I would never lie to you" he said, as I smiled and Itachi took the object of my hands and placed it around my neck. "My life is in your hands now" he whispered, as I looked seeing Itachi's red orb attached to a chain. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips. "I missed you. I missed those lips of yours" he whispered, as I smiled. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I smiled when he leaned my head back. "Marry me" he said, as I cried and nodded my head repeatedly. He smiled and kissed my lips again. It didn't take long before Itachi removed my clothes and then his. He sucked on my neck and I gasped. I brushed my fingers through Itachi's hair and pulled out his ponytail letting his hair drape down. Itachi started kissing and licking my entire body. I couldn't help but moaned for more. "Scarlet" said Itachi pausing as I looked at him. "I need to ask you something" he said, as I breathed heavily. "Right now?" I asked. "You haven't taken anything yet have you?" he asked. "Uh... no... I can right now though" I said, as he pinned my hands above my head. "No... Will you have my kin?" he whispered, as I blushed and my eyes widened. "You... want me to have your baby" I said. "Only if you want to" he said, as I smiled and kissed his lips. "I would love to" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips.

To Be Continued...