Chapter 13 - Surprises, Surprises, and more Surprises

Itachi stopped kissing me and he smirked tilting my chin. "Like it?" he whispered, as I growled and narrowed my eyes. "Do that again and I'll cut off you di-" I was about to say, but Itachi licked my neck. I growled but then I started fighting a moan. "Pervert get off of her" shouted Lilith, as Itachi sighed. Lilith grabbed my arm and growled towards Itachi. "He, he, he, your just as horny as me aren't you Itachi" said Hidan, as I had shivers down my spine and I looked as Lilith did as well. "Please your the only one who is willing to do anything for sex" said Itachi, as Deidara hpmhed while smirking and crossing his arms. "Uh, why don't we do something else" I said, as Itachi nodded and Deidara growled towards Hidan. "Let's go" said Itachi, as we all walked to the amusement park. "Awesome" cheered Lilith, as I just stood there looking at everything around me. "Everything ok?" asked Itachi, as I looked at Itachi. "Uh... yeah" I said, as he looked at me worried. "Scarlet?" he said, as Lilith grabbed my arm and we walked in. Lilith and Konan wanted to go on a bunch of rides. "Let's go on that one" said Lilith pointing at the roller coaster. "Fine by me" said Hidan "What about our purses?" asked Konan "I'll look after them" I said, as Lilith whined. "Eh, but Scarlet" she said, as I sighed grabbing her purse and Konan handed me hers. "Itachi you coming?" asked Deidara, as Itachi glanced at me. "I'll stay" he said, as I looked at him shocked. We watched, as the four of them went to the roller coaster. "You didn't have to do that" I said, as he smiled and held my hand. "What kind of date would I be if I left you here by yourself" he said, as I smirked closing my eyes. We sat on a bench and he put his arm around my shoulder. "You alright with coming here?" asked Itachi, as I shrugged. "I'll be ok... I just don't like big crowds" I said, as he smirked. "So your afraid?" he asked, as I growled. "No" I said, as I gasped when Itachi was sucking on my neck again. "Itachi" I said, as he pulled me closer. He then stopped, as we heard Lilith cheering. "That was awesome" said Lilith, as I looked seeing Deidara's face green. Hidan smirked and walked over. "I have a little competition" said Hidan, as we looked at him. "What did you have in mind?" asked Deidara, as Hidan chuckled. "How about the guy who can win their date the most prizes and wins the most games; wins the title of ultimate Akatsuki... loser buys dinner and second place pays for the tip" said Hidan smirking. "I'm in" said Deidara, as Lilith smiled. "Yay prizes" said Lilith hugging Deidara. "Scarlet?" questioned Itachi, as I looked at him. "Sounds fun" I said, as Itachi smirked, got up, and cracked his knuckles. "Where to first?" asked Itachi, as Hidan blinked a few times and then smirked.

"Shooting game first" said Hidan, as we walked over. I gave Lilith and Konan back their purses, as the guys lined up. "On your mark... get set... go" shouted the man in charge of the shooting game. The game was close and when the buzzer went off for the game to be over: Itachi won. "Winner" said the man, as he smirked. "Chose any prize" he said, as Itachi turned to me. "Pick one" said Itachi, as I blushed and chose a large panda bear. "Alright, ball game next" said Hidan, as we walked over. "Alright go" shouted the man, and the guys knocked them over. "Winner" said the man pointing to Deidara. "Yay" said Lilith, as she hugged him and Deidara smirked. "I want the unicorn" she said, as Deidara smirked handing Lilith the unicorn. She smiled and held it. "Onto ring tossing" said Hidan, as we smiled and walked over to the ring toss game. In the end, Itachi won me ten prizes, Deidara won four and Hidan won two. "Damn it... should have seen that coming when Itachi said he would compete" said Hidan, as Konan smiled and kissed his cheek. "I still am honoured you got me those prizes" said Konan, as Hidan smirked and dipped her. "Ew, not here" whined Lilith, as he smirked and started making out with Konan. "How about one more ride before dinner?" asked Deidara, as I paused. "Yeah and this time Scarlet has to go on too" said Lilith smirking while pushing me ahead of her. "Eh, but" I said, as she smirked. "It's just the Ferris Wheel come on" she said, as I nodded. I waited in line beside Itachi and we walked into a carriage when it was our turn on the Ferris wheel. When the door was closed the ferris wheel started moving slowly. "You ok?" asked Itachi, as I narrowed my eyes. "I'm fine" I said, as he looked at me questionably. "Your afraid of heights aren't you?" he asked, as I then tried punching him, but the carriage moved, and I jumped. I tried holding onto something and then Itachi held me close. "It's ok, I got you" he said, as I held him close. "It's not the heights, it's the rides... I don't trust the foundation of them" I said, as he smirked and held me closer. "I got you" he whispered, as I growled. "If I wasn't scared out of my wits, I would kill you" I said, as he smiled at me. "I could distract you" he whispered, as I blushed when he tilted my chin towards him. "Ita-" I was about to say, but Itachi forced a kiss on my lips. I jumped a bit, but soon felt the smooth and warmth of his lips. I blushed and my eyes widened realising my mouth had a mind of it's own and I started kissing him back. I also tried pulling away, but Itachi put his hand to the back of my head and we ended up making out in the ferris wheel carriage. I then pushed him off as the ride came to a stop. I almost ran out of the carriage and breathed heavily. I lowered my eyes and Itachi soon came to my side. "You alright?" he asked, as I closed my eyes and held my arms. "I'm going to kill my sister" I said, as he smirked and held me close. "Calm down" he said, as I closed my eyes feeling the warmth. Lilith, Deidara, Hidan, and Konan came over towards us once they were off the ride. "So who made out the longest?" smirked Hidan, as my eyes widened. "You pig" shouted Lilith hitting his head. "Let's go" said Itachi, as we all walked to Itachi's convertible and got in; but not before putting our prizes in the trunk. Itachi opened the driver seat door sitting at the wheel, and Deidara smirked. "Shot gun" he said, as Itachi growled. "Piss off" said Itachi, as he grabbed my wrist and picked me up bridal style. "Itachi what the hell" I shouted, as he pulled me across him and then sat me in the shot gun seat. "Everyone else in the back" he said, as Deidara growled and Lilith smiled while jumping in the back. Itachi drove us to a restaurant and once we sat down inside, we started eating. "We should do this again" said Hidan "Forget it" Lilith and I said, as we smiled at each other. After we were done eating, we walked back to Itachi's convertible. Konan and Lilith grabbed their prizes and I hugged Lilith, as I watched her walk away with Deidara. "Later Itachi" chuckled Hidan, as he and Konan walked away as well. "Alright one more stop" said Itachi, as I looked at him surprised. "Oh?" I said, as he smirked and lifted me to the passenger seat again. Itachi then got into the driver's seat. He drove up this big hill and I looked around seeing it was getting dark. "Itachi what are we doing here?" I asked, as he stopped the car on the top of the hill and I looked seeing all the lights. "Whoa" I said looking at the city lights, as he smirked. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" said Itachi, as I raised an eyebrow at him and then stopped as fireworks shot up in the sky. I looked at the fireworks and then turned to Itachi smiling at me. "Happy first official date" he said, as I blushed and he tilted my chin towards him. "Do I deserve a kiss now?" he whispered, as I smirked while laughing. "Yeah" I said, as he then kissed my lips and I kissed him back. This date was perfect.

To Be Continued...