Chapter 1 - Akatsuki Open for Business?

It's the 21st century and the Akatsuki have managed to make a business. Don't ask how, don't ask why? And don't ask how can that be? It's one of those many mysteries that cannot be solved. "Cannot be solved my ass. A witch brought us back to life with some sort of magic and now the leader is fucking us over by trying to get the top business to rule the world. Not only that, we can't use our jutsus or ninja weapons anymore. Un" said Deidara crossing his arms. Seriously Deidara do you have to do that? I'm trying to make the story more entertaining. "Your making it boring and weird get to the good part already. Un" said Deidara. Anyway... Pein... or Leader-sama as some people might call him. Decided to make a company and control the world as we know it. "I already got to that part get to the good stuff already. Un" said Deidara glaring at me. Fine do it yourself blonde butt. *Walks away* "Leader-sama still controlled the Akatsuki and forced us to do his bidding; as usual gaining him more control in the business world. Un. Then once he has everything. He gave us a promise that we could be free and do whatever we wanted. Un" said Deidara. This is the beginning of that story. "Oi I thought you left" said Deidara.

Itachi's POV

I opened my eyes and growled. I sat up and glared at the sun beaming through the window of a curtain. I then paused as arms went around my shoulder. "Itachi darling, come back to bed" said a woman's voice. I glanced at her and narrowed my eyes. The things I do for the Akatsuki. This woman is the wife of one of the top business owners yearning for "attention" as Kisame would put it and apparently I'm her type. As such I was supposed to have sex with her and get blackmail photos in order for the Akatsuki to flourish in business. I got up and got changed and she looked at me. "Awe leaving so soon lover boy" she said, as I glared at her. If I wasn't forbidden to kill her. I would have right then and there. I got my things and was about to walk out until she blocked my exit. "Itachi I want more" she said, as I sighed and put a photo in her hands. "No more... this photo is going public your husband's future is ruined" I said pushing by her and walked out of the building. I then was walking towards the Akatsuki building. I walked in the building and paused seeing the secretary smiling at me. "Welcome Mr. Uchiha... you have some new messages and paperwork in your office" she said, as I closed my eyes. "Is Pein in?" I asked, as she jumped and nodded. I walked towards the elevator and went to the top floor; number 25 to be exact. Once there I walked towards his office and opened the door. I stopped and looked seeing Konan in Pein's lap and them making out. "Pein" I said, as they stopped and Pein narrowed his eyes at me. Konan sat up and I walked towards his desk throwing the photos down on it. Pein smirked picking them up and looking at them. "Nice work Itachi" said Pein, as I closed my eyes, but paused as Deidara came storming in. "Oi, what kind of shit is this?" shouted Deidara, as he slammed a magazine on the table. "You told them I was a girl. Un" shouted Deidara, as Pein sighed and looked at him. "The more guys like you, the better chance of getting incriminating blackmails" said Pein, as Deidara blushed bright red in anger and I put my hand over my mouth trying not to chuckle. "This is bull shit, I rather have Itachi here touch me" shouted Deidara, as I glared at him. "I'd kill you first before that even happens" I said, as Deidara growled. "Like hell you could" shouted Deidara, as Pein sighed while closing his eyes. "Enough, I'm calling a meeting" said Pein, as we looked at him standing up. We walked towards the elevator on the 20th floor. We walked out of Pein's office and into the meeting room. I paused seeing Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori, Zetsu and Tobi already sitting at the table. I sat next to Kisame and he chuckled at me. "So how was the sex last night?" asked Kisame, as I narrowed my eyes. "Don't even, I'd rather cut off her head" I said, as Kisame chuckled and we stopped when the lights went off. Then a projector screen came down and a projector went on showing an image of a business man. "This is Charles D. Makuna... one of the top business men in Japan... this is the big fish Akatsuki" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "So whose it going to be this time... me or Itachi?" asked Deidara, as I growled glaring at him. "No" said Pein "No? You mean Puppet boy is going to have sex with his wife" said Deidara, as Sasori punched his head. "No" said Pein "What Fish boy, or swearing idiot?" asked Deidara, as Hidan growled banging his fist on the table. "I'll kill you girly boy" shouted Hidan, as Pein sighed and Konan closed her eyes then she whistled. Everyone stopped and looked at her. "Let Pein finish" she said, as we turned to him. "This is going to be difficult... one of three levels" said Pein, as we all stopped and just looked at him.

"Charles D. Makuna's wife passed away fifteen years ago" he said, as we stopped and I narrowed my eyes. "There are three options as to get in good and bring down Makuna enterprises. The first is to befriend him and his company all the while bringing it down. Two is to become a servant in his house hold and learn secrets... or the third" said Pein, as he brought up a picture of two girls on the screen. "We take advantage of the daughters and get in good with him through them" said Pein, as we paused. "What's the catch?" asked Sasori "The youngest is a well-known flirt through any guy she comes across... and the oldest hides the fact that she even knows her father" said Pein, as we paused. "So... you all have a chance at any of the three options... but I warn you screw up and it will not be pretty" said Pein, as he walked out of the meeting room. I narrowed my eyes putting my fingers on my chin. Maybe... I could get in well with the father. "I call the friendship making" shouted Tobi, as I closed my eyes and leaned back. Of course he would do that... just to piss me off. "I think girly boy here should go after the oldest" smirked Hidan. "Why the hell me?!" shouted Deidara, as I rolled my eyes and got up. "Where you off to Itachi?" chuckled Kisame, as I closed my eyes. "Finding a way to get in good with Makuna before having to go after his daughters" I said, as Kisame chuckled more.

To Be Continued...