Chapter 16 - A Powerful Mother

The next day, I woke up seeing Lilith sleeping on the couch while we were in our hideout. "SCARLET, LILITH" shouted our father, as I narrowed my eyes and hugged my legs. "What time is it?" asked Lilith. "Eleven A.M." I said, as she sighed covering her eyes. "Are we dead yet?" she asked, as I closed my eyes. "Can't we just run away?" I asked, as Lilith shook her head no. "Remember what happened last time we did that. The police caught us and arrested the people who helped us get away" she said, as I nodded my head and closed my eyes. "Besides mother always says running away doesn't solve your problems" she said. I then paused looking at our laptop. I narrowed my eyes and then they widened when an idea popped into my head. "Lilith... that's it" I said standing up and she looked at me confused. "What's it?" she asked, as I smirked. "Mother's will... remember how much she left us?" I asked, as she tilted her head to the side. "So?" she said, as I sighed. "You know father and his tastes. As long as money flows his way than he'll do anything" I said. "What does that have to do with anything?" asked Lilith, as I sighed and ran to the laptop. "What's your bank acocunt password?" I asked, as she looked at me. "Why?" she asked, as I smirked. "We are going to be the new owners of Makuna enterprises without father's permission" I said, as Lilith blinked a few times not quite sure she understood what I was saying. "Huh?" she questioned narrowing her eyes. "Girls" shouted father, as I turned to Lilith. "Stall him... do anything I need at least a few more minutes" I said, as Lilith nodded and ran outside of the hideout. She ran to the front seeing Pein dressed in a suite and her father as well. "Why aren't you dressed? We're headed to the chapel" he said, as Lilith narrowed her eyes. We then stopped as there was a knock on the door. Our father sighed opening the door and Lilith's eyes widened seeing Deidara and Itachi. "What are you fools doing here?" asked Pein, as Deidara growled. "We're not going to let you take the girls anywhere" shouted Deidara, as our father growled grabbing Lilith's wrist. "Enough Lilith, we're going now so go get your sister" he said, as Lilith looked back and forth. "Ehh... I... I want to be the one to marry Pein" said Lilith, as everyone stopped. "WHAT" shouted Deidara and our father, as Lilith looked back inside in my direction and then looked back at her father. "That's right, Scarlet does too much work for the company, being the organizer and everything. I want to marry Pein... besides he's kind of cute" said Lilith trying not to throw up inside her mouth. Deidara growled and grabbed her shoulders. "Are you nuts? Your mine" shouted Deidara, as Lilith's eyes widened. "What? You betrayed me asshole" she shouted, as he growled. "It started out that way... but... but I fell in love you damn it" he shouted, as Lilith blushed bright red looking at him. "You.. what?" she said, as he blushed turning his head. "Don't make me repeat myself" he said growling, as Lilith smiled and hugged him. "Enough of this nonsense" shouted our father, as he pulled Lilith away from Deidara. "Let her go" I said, as everyone stopped and turned to me seeing that I was crossing my arms while standing at the door way. 

"Scarlet... finally let's go" said our father, as I narrowed my eyes. "Actually... Lilith and I are staying right here" I said, as Lilith looked at me and ran over to my side. Our father then narrowed his eyes as well as Pein. "What?" said my father, as I showed him a document. "You know... I thought everything was taken from me... everything.... I was actually thinking of getting married.... then Lilith reminded me of mother's will and all the money she gave us... we then thought of a plan to buy the business away from you... when I came across this document you had in your secret file. You know the one that needs a password... When I finally got into it... this document showed up stating that if anything should happen to our Mother... Amila L. Makuna, the real owner of Makuna enterprises, than her daughters shall inherit the business and building. In other words, everything here and at Makuna enterprises are ours" I said, as everyone's eyes widened and then they looked at our father. "You bastard" shouted Lilith, as I put my hand on her shoulder. "Butlers" I said, as ten huge looking guys showed up. "Have these men escorted out of OUR house" I said, as they cracked their knuckles. "Ehh... Scarlet" said Lilith, as I narrowed my eyes and then turned my head away. "Do what you like Lilith" I said walking away, as Lilith smiled.

To Be Continued....