Chapter 23 - Wrong Name?

The next day, I got up and saw no Itachi. I wrapped myself with the blanket and walked out towards the living room seeing Itachi smoking. Although he was just wearing a robe. He turned to me and smirked. "Morning" I said sitting next to him. "There's something I wanted to ask you" he said. "Oh?" I quesioned, as he smirked showing a DVD. My eyes widened and I tried grabbing it but he held it up higher. "Konan force this on you?" he asked, as I growled sitting on top of him trying to grab it. He dropped it and I blushed as he started kissing my neck. "You weasel" I said, as he chuckled and licked my neck. He smirked and I ended up siting on his lap. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. "I can't believe you made us come back early" shouted Deidara, as we stopped seeing Deidara and Lilith walk back into the apartment. "You were being an asshole and, uh-" said Lilith, as they looked at us. "Ah, my eyes. Ew" shouted Deidara, as I sighed and got up. "I'll get changed" I said, as Itachi smirked and held my hand. "I'll help you if you want" he said, as I growled. "Pervert" I said punching his head. "So? Is that a no?" he asked, as I growled grabbing his hand. "Shut up Weasel" I said, as we walked into his room. I started getting changed and once finished I waited for Itachi and I then saw him actually wearing a baggy shirt and jeans. "Wow" I said. "What?" he asked, as I smiled and hugged him. "I like the lazy side of you, it's different" I said, as he smirked and hugged me back. We walked out of Itachi's room and saw Lilith and Deidara growling at each other. "What happened?" I asked, as Lilith narrowed her eyes towards Deidara. "Ask him" she said, as he growled. "So I said the wrong name during sex, big fucking deal" said Deidara, as my eyes widened and Itachi chuckled. "You want to go Uchiha" shouted Deidara, as I sighed. "Seriously Lilith, it's your own fault" I said, as her eyes widened looking at me. "What?" she said, as I looked at her. "Deidara's an idiot, you can't expect him to remember your name after all the other girls he had sex with" I said, as Deidara growled. "Why you" said Deidara, as Lilith sighed. "Enough, I'll forgive you" said Lilith, as I smirked at Deidara and Itachi looked at Lilith shocked. "Besides, your a cute idiot that makes me happy" she said kissing his cheek and he smiled at her.

Then the door opened and I growled seeing the old bat again. I got up and walked towards the kitchen. "Oh Lilith, my sweet angel of a granddaughter" said grandmother pinching her face. "Nice to see you to grandmother, but what are you doing here?" she asked, as my grandmother smiled sweetly. "It's like she turned into a totally different person" whispered Itachi "You met her before?" whispered Deidara "The other day, but she was meaner than Konan when she has her period" whispered Itachi, as Deidara's eyes widened. "What" he shouted, as they turned to him. I sighed taking out veggies so I could start making lunch. "Of course, your sister wouldn't think of telling you that I showed up yesterday" she said glaring at me and I narrowed my eyes trying to ignore her. "Oh? What for?" asked Lilith, as our grandmother smiled. "For the transferring to Paris of course. I know your sister's bad influence got in the way of your dream, but your grand mommy pulled some strings. If you leave now you can go to school there" said our grandmother, as I cut some of the veggies and then I stopped as I cut my finger. I looked at it and turned my head away. I washed my hand and continued to cut the vegetables. "Grandmother thanks, but Scarlet hasn't influenced me to do anything. I'm here because I want to be here" she said, as I smirked and then my grandmother growled and walked towards me. "So you tricked her" said our grandmother, as I smirked and glanced at her. "Please, just because your a lonely bat doesn't mean you have to make us feel bad about who we're with" I said, as Lilith sighed. "The devil is going to collect your soul one day" she said pointing her finger at me. "Yours is the only soul he's after so go jump off a bridge you old hag" I said, as she growled and I growled back. "How dare you... you ungrateful child" she said, as I growled. "News flash lady, I'm a woman and in charge of your daughter-in-laws company because your son was stupid enough to make me his enemy. So if you know what's good for you, get the hell away from me" I shouted, as she hpmhed and walked out of the apartment. As she slammed the door I sighed in relief and slid to the floor. Itachi then took my cut finger and he sucked on it. I blushed and once he was done he smiled at me. "You okay?" he asked, as I slowly nodded. "Sorry Scarlet" said Lilith walking over, as I smirked. "What for? You told her. She's too stubborn to believe it and there's nothing you can do about it" I said, as Lilith smiled. "Let's go out to lunch" said Deidara, as we all nodded.

To Be Continued...