Chapter 5 - MOVING IN?!

I paused hearing shouting from out in the hall. "Scarlet, Lilith" shouted our father, as I narrowed my eyes. "Let him shout I'm tired of going to his beck and call" I said, as Lilith nodded. We watched T.V. for a few hours until Lilith's stomach started rumbling. I paused and looked at her. "Come on let's go out and get something to eat" I said, as she nodded. We got up and came out of our hideout. We paused when walking to the front door and stopped seeing a bunch of suitcases. "What the hell is going on?" I asked, as our father put his hands on our shoulders. "You should have come when I called" he said, as we sighed. "What those idiots moving in?" I asked, as he sighed. "No you two are moving into their apartments" he said, as our eyes widened. "WHAT?!" we shouted, as we paused looking as Deidara tripped on the stairs while carrying one of Lilith's suitcases. Itachi came down after him carrying another suitcase. "I realize that here you don't have the experience of being a real hard working woman, so your going to take care of your future husbands at their house and no more cell phones... if you want those luxuries ask your husbands" he said taking out cell phones. Lilith's eyes widened. "You can't do that I have tons of parties and stuff to go to" said Lilith, as our father narrowed his eyes. "Then ask your husband" he said, as I growled. A few hours passed and I watched as a car pulled up to the driveway. "That's our ride wifey" said Deidara, as Lilith sighed and closed her eyes. "I regret everything in my life" said Lilith, as I walked up to her and she looked at me. I'll try and contact you I promise" I said, as she smiled and hugged me. "Don't forget" she said, as I nodded. I watched as she walked to the car and Deidara growled putting her suitcases in the car. I waited a couple more minutes and then a red convertible pulled up. I narrowed my eyes and watched Itachi get out of the car. "After you" he said, as I closed my eyes and then paused hearing my father's voice. "Scarlet not going to say good-bye?" he asked, as I stopped and my eyes widened. "Go to hell" I shouted getting into Itachi's convertible and sitting in shot gun. I watched in the corner of my eyes as Itachi put my three suitcases in the back seat. He got in, started the car, and drove off. It was quiet while riding in the car and I looked at the view as we were driving. "You know he just wants the best for you" Itachi finally said, as I stopped and glared at him. "You don't know anything... he's the kind of guy who would let his wife die at home because he's too busy with work" I said, as Itachi eyed me and then the convertible drove into the underground parking. Once parked I walked out and looked as Itachi was grabbing my suitcases. We walked towards an elevator. He pressed a few buttons and then the elevator started moving to a certian floor. It stopped on the top floor which was 50th. I followed Itachi and he opened the door to what looked like the only room at the top in the building. I followed after he walked in and my eyes widened a bit seeing a sky light all along the living room and it even reached the open kitchen and dining room. Itachi closed the door behind me and then glanced at me. "The bathroom is down the hall, and we have to share a bedroom" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Seriously do you have to be a dog?" I asked, as he closed his eyes ignoring me and walked down the hall.

I just stood there and paused as Itachi came back out and sat on the couch. He took out a pack of cigarettes, put one in his mouth, and lit it. He closed his eyes and puffed out smoke from his cigarette. "You can sit down you know" he said, as I paused. "I want the blonde guy's phone number" I said, as he glanced at me and sighed. "You can phone your sister once you get settled in" he said, as I growled. "I want the phone number" I shouted, as he sighed taking the ash tray that was on the living room table and put out his cigarette. "Look your going to be with me whether you like it or not so you might as well get happy" he said, as I growled. "Shut up you don't know anything" I shouted, as he stood up and grabbed my wrist. I growled pulling back but his grip went tighter. "So tell me" he said, as I growled and punched his stomach. His eyes widened and he let me go. "I'd rather be eaten alive than tell someone who could use things against me" I shouted, as I walked down the hall and slammed the door in the bathroom. I locked it behind me and slid down to the floor. I cried and held my legs together. I waited a few hours and then stood up and dried my tears. I then stopped looking at myself in the mirror. I then paused seeing a note with a rose tapped to the mirror. I took it off and read the note. 'Welcome to your new home' I paused and sighed. "Stupid dog" I said, as I smiled a bit and smelled the rose. I opened the door and paused smelling an amazing smell. I walked down the hall and paused seeing dinner laid on the table and candle lights on the table as well. "Hungry?" asked Itachi, as I paused. "A bit" I said, as he pulled out the chair for me and I paused sitting in the other chair that he wasn't holding out. He smirked closing his eyes. I started eating and eyed Itachi as he was eating. When we were finished, Itachi took the plates and started washing them. I looked at him from the dining room table and I lightly blushed. Something about his mysteriousness was really getting to me. My eyes widened and then I shook my head. I got up, made my way to the couch, and sat down. I held my legs and rested my head on my knees. I paused as Itachi sat on the other end of the couch after washing the dishes. "Can I have the phone number now?" I asked, as he paused and looked at me. "I think I should get an apology first don't you?" he asked, as I growled and narrowed my eyes. I then paused as there was a knock at the door. "It's open" said Itachi, as he put another cigarette in his mouth and lit it. I looked seeing a guy with short blue hair, really tall, and wearing a suit. "Itachi got some news for you" he said, as Itachi sighed, closed his eyes, and puffed his cigarette. "I'm really not in the mood to deal with work" said Itachi, as he chuckled. "I can see why" he said looking at me and I glared at him. "Well you had three phone calls from the Gallop Company, six from the Tyler enterprises and fourteen from Redding" he said putting the notes on the living room table. Itachi paused looking at them and then burned them with his lighter. "Can't they take the hint" he said turning his head. "You sure you should be saying that" said the guy with blue hair, as Itachi paused looking at him and then glanced at me. I closed my eyes and looked at the floor. "It's fine" he said, as he chuckled. "So got any dirt on Pein yet?" asked his friend, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "I wish he's clean... not a damn thing" he said, as I paused. "You want dirt on your leader?" I asked, as they paused and glanced at me. "Eventually when he gets to the top I doubt he will let us go... so we need dirt on him before that happens" said Itachi, as I paused just looking at him. Maybe... he wasn't just a dog.

Meanwhile with Lilith; she looked at the small apartment she had to live in and she had goose bumps up her spine seeing clothes and garbage everywhere. "Don't you clean up after yourself?" she asked seeing Deidara throwing her suitcases to the ground. "You want it clean, clean it yourself" he said, as Lilith narrowed her eyes and just looked at the messy apartment. She then paused as a guy with red hair came out and sighed. "Deidara clean this shit up" he said, as Deidara smiled nervously. "Yeah, yeah" he said quickly cleaning it up and throwing it into another room. "You'll be staying in my room with me babe" he said, as Lilith growled. "Don't call me babe" she said, as he chuckled tilted her chin. "Eh, but your so sexy" he said seductively, as Lilith growled more stepping on his foot. "And your gross" she shouted, as she paused as the guy with red hair walked over. "Come on I'll make dinner" he said, as Lilith nodded sitting at the dining room table. She waited and watched as the guy with red hair put food in front of her. "I'm Lilith" she said blushing while looking at the guy with red hair. "Sasori" he said, as Lilith smiled and started twiddling with her hair. 'Maybe... this won't be so bad, especially with Sasori around' thought Lilith.

Back with me; I watched Itachi and his friend "Kisame". They were talking about different plans and then I paused looking at the time. "Itachi" I said, as he paused and glanced at me. "Can I go to bed now?" I asked, as he paused and looked at me kind of shocked. He nodded, I got up, and walked to the bedroom. My eyes widened seeing another sky light in the bedroom. The patio had windows and silk black curtains covering them. The bed had red silk sheets and black curtains along the bed. I paused walking and saw two doors. I opened one seeing a closet and my tings already hanging up. I closed it and opened the other door seeing a study with no sky light though. I closed that door and went back to the closet. I put on black boxer shorts and a baggy grey t-shirt that reached my knees. I walked out of the bedroom and made my way to the bathroom getting a better look seeing no sky light either. I took out my toothbrush that already been placed in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I then jumped as the door opened and I saw Itachi sighing. He paused looking at me and then he reached over me grabbing his toothbrush. I finished, walked out, and almost ran to the bedroom. I got under the sheets and cuddled my face in the blanket. I closed my eyes but paused as the door opened and I paused seeing Itachi and he took off his shirt. My eyes widened and I covered my head praying he would hurry. I then paused feeling the sheets moving and I tried looking with the corner of my eyes but he was too far behind me. I lowered my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

To Be Continued...